|
|
Final.Destination.5.2011-死神来了
|
Good morning, Presage employees. |
早安 各位员工 |
Presage:n.预感;前兆;vt.预感;预言;vi.预示;预言;
|
We hope you're all ready for our exciting team-building retraining . |
希望你们准备好参加令人兴奋的团队建设培训 |
team-building:团队建设; retraining:v.(接受)重新培养,再教育,再培训;(retrain的现在分词)
|
Please enjoy your breakfast.. |
请享用您的早餐 |
and then make your way to the bus, which will leave shortly. |
然后我们上车 很快就会出发 |
Hey, Sam, I said, "Would you put breakfast together for the retraining?".. |
山姆 我说“你能为培训准备一些早餐吗?” |
I meant, like, some stale doughnuts , some coffee. |
我的意思是弄些甜麦圈 还有咖啡 之类的 |
stale:v.走味; adj.不新鲜的; n.囮子; doughnuts:n.炸面圈,多纳圈(常含果酱、水果、奶油等);(doughnut的复数)
|
But this is amazing. |
你做的太棒了 |
Thanks, man. Just remember that when you see my sales report for last month. |
谢谢 兄弟 别忘了我上个月的销售报告 |
Oh, I saw it last night. - Shit. |
我昨晚看见到了 - 该死! |
Has Dennis seen it? |
丹尼斯看了? |
Not yet. |
还没有 |
Look, you just need to make a decision, you know? |
你还是需要做个决定 知道吗? |
You gonna be "chef" or you gonna be "sales guy". |
你可以做厨师 或是做业务员 |
I'm saying that as your friend because, as your boss, I'm ready to fire your ass. |
作为朋友 我才这么说 如是你的老板 我早开除你了 |
As your friend, I appreciate that advice. - Good. |
作为朋友 我很感激这个建议 - 好的 |
appreciate:v.欣赏;感激;感谢;理解;
|
Inside my baby's room |
我宝宝的房里 |
Hold on, man, I'll be right back. |
等一下 我马上就回来 |
Yeah, I guess I'm doing okay |
我想我做的不错 |
I moved in with.. |
我走进… |
Molly. Your ticket's canceled. |
茉莉 你的车票被取消了 |
Tell me that's a mistake. |
告诉我这只是一个误会 |
I was gonna tell you after this weekend. |
我原想过完这个周末告诉你 |
Uh, tell me what? |
呃 告诉我什么? |
That I don't think it's such a good idea. |
我觉得这不是 一个好主意 |
What, the trip? it's my brother's wedding. |
什么 旅行吗? 这是我兄弟的婚礼 |
What's going on here? |
出什么事了? |
We should talk about this later. Let's just.. |
我们应该晚点再谈论这件事 我们… |
What, pretend like I didn't see this for the next two days? No, let's talk about this. |
什么 接下来的两天我都假装没看到这个? 就现在说吧 |
It's not working out, Sam. |
不会有结果的 山姆 |
We're not working out. |
我们不会有结果的 |
Hey. - Hey. |
嘿 - 嘿 |
Oh, it's, uh, Candice, right? |
呃 你是坎蒂丝 对吗? |
Not funny. - Oh.. |
一点都不好笑 - 哦 |
Okay, sorry, this is not a vacation. Okay, this is a business retraining. |
抱歉 这次不是度假 是一次商务培训 |
So we're gonna be all business for the next two days. |
我们接下来的两天 面对的都将是公事 |
Sorry. |
对不起 |
I love you, but doesn't change the fact that you're still an intern . |
我爱你 不过这不能改变你还是一个实习生 |
intern:n.实习医生; v.(战争期间或由于政治原因未经审讯)拘留;
|
Oh, um, but that 12:30 curfew tonight. You should plan on breaking that. |
唔 今晚十二点三十分宵禁 你要准备好出来 |
curfew:n.宵禁;宵禁令;晚钟;打晚钟时刻;
|
Why? |
为何? |
For the naked team-building. |
我们“袒胸”团队合作 |
naked:adj.裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的;
|
Hey, Olivia. |
奥莉维亚 |
Don't forget this. |
别忘了这个 |
Oh, yeah. I keep trying to. |
好的 我会记住的 |
Hmm. - I like it. it's very Lisa Loeb. |
嗯 - 我喜欢它 有点莉萨乐步的感觉 |
Oh, well, you know.. |
哦 你知道 |
I'd rather be very Olivia. |
我更喜欢做自己 |
We got a gig on Sunday. |
我们周日要办一个音乐会 |
Yeah, I'll be there. |
好 我一定会来 |
Morning, Peter. |
早 彼特 |
Looking good. - Uh, hi. |
看起来精神不错 - 嗨 |
Olivia. Have you slept with every hipster in town yet? |
奥莉维亚 你和城里每个时髦的人都睡了吗? |
hipster:n.赶时髦的人;低腰长裤;
|
Candice. Do you actually get paid for this internship .. |
坎蒂丝 你应该为这次实习买单 |
internship:n.实习生;(美)实习期;实习医师职位;
|
or does Daddy just increase your allowance ? |
还是你老爸多给你零用钱了? |
allowance:n.津贴;补贴;免税额;限额;v.给…发津贴;按定量供给;
|
You know, if you wanna get rid of that baby fat, you should try the gym. |
如果你想摆脱婴儿肥 你应该去健身房 |
They have these workout machines that you use on your back. |
他们的设备有些落后 不过你依然可以使用 |
workout:n.锻炼;练习;试验;
|