|
|
Final.Destination.4.2009-死神来了
|
Move, move, move. |
快 快 |
Tell me again why we chose this over seeing the movie. |
告诉我为什么我们看这个 而不是看电影? |
If these guys lose focus for even a millisecond ... |
如果车手哪怕有一毫秒的注意力不集中 |
millisecond:n.毫秒;
|
you have to scrape them off the fence with a shovel . |
你就要用铲子把他们从围栏上铲去 用铲子 |
scrape:v.刮掉;削去;擦坏;擦伤;刮坏;n.擦伤;刮擦声;擦痕; shovel:n.铁铲;一铲的量;铲车;v.铲除;用铲挖;把…胡乱塞入;
|
You come hoping to see a crash? |
你是来看出车祸的? |
No, I would like to see them complete... |
不 我是来看他们比赛 |
Of course it's to see a crash. |
当然也是看车祸的 |
You're sick, Hunt. - Come on! |
你真变态 亨特 - 加油 |
Look, here comes Nick with our stuff . |
看 尼克带着我们的东西来了 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Hey, bud . - There he is. |
嘿 老兄 - 他来了 |
bud:n.芽,萌芽;蓓蕾;vi.发芽,萌芽;vt.使发芽;
|
Yes. |
好 |
Hi, babe. - Hey. |
嗨 宝贝 - 嗨 |
Oh, my God. Ha, ha. |
天啊 |
Uh, time to lay off the Funyuns, Nicky boy. |
该少吃点快餐了 尼克 |
Oh, thanks, buddy . |
谢谢 哥们 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
Ah, great. - Yeah! All right! |
喔 太好了 - 耶 好呀 |
Oh. Here. Want a drink? |
想喝点吗? |
Oh. Is that straight-up Jack? |
这是杰克吗? |
straight-up:直率地;真实地;(酒)不加冰块的;
|
It's his buddy Jim. |
是他喜欢的吉姆 |
Maybe later, yeah? - Hey, sport. |
等会吧 - 嘿 伙计 |
Can my girl use your binoculars ? |
我的女友能用用你的望远镜吗 |
binoculars:n.双筒望远镜;
|
Well, they're not really binoculars exactly. They're more... |
其实并不是望远镜 更应该说是… |
Drink as much as you like. |
想喝多少就喝多少吧 |
Go, go, go. |
快 快 |
Whoa. Easy, fellas . |
别冲动 伙计们 |
fellas:n.伙伴;小伙子;哥儿们;男朋友;(fella的复数)
|
Craig Perry shuts the door as... |
马克.赫尔弗雷奇想超车 |
Perry:n.梨酒;
|
Mark Helfrich tries to overtake him. |
克雷格.佩里挡住了他 |
overtake:v.超过;赶上;(在数量或重要性方面)大于;(不愉快的事情)突然发生;
|
Hey, thanks for making me take a study break. |
谢谢你让我放下学业 休息一下 |
I really, really needed this. |
我真的很需要 |
Excuse me. Pardon me. |
借过 借过 |
That was a close call .. |
真是惊险 |
a close call:侥幸的脱险;
|
Well, great. What did I just miss? |
糟糕 刚才发生了什么 |
Can you see, ma'am? - I'm sorry, not really. |
你能看见吗? - 我看不见 |
Would you like me to move down a bit? Would you mind? |
你是否希望我坐到下面? 你介意吗 |
Be glad to. Thanks, man. |
我很乐意 |
Thank you.- And I thought chivalry was dead. |
谢谢 - 没想到还有这么有风度的人 |
chivalry:n.骑士精神(复数chivalries);骑士制度;
|
Heh. That's not true. I have my cowboy right here. |
不是的 我的牛仔就是这样的人 |
Get a room, guys. |
换个地方亲热吧 |
Hey. Put these in. |
嘿 塞上这个 |
Oh, Mom, not tampons . - Put these...Put them in. |
喔 妈妈 不要卫生棉 - 塞进去 |
tampons:n.棉球;卫生棉条(tampon的复数);v.放棉塞于(tampon的三单);
|
Nick. Nick. |
尼克 尼克 |
This tickles . - Aw, Mom. |
这很痒 - 哦 妈妈 |
tickles:v.(使)发痒;逗乐;使高兴;使满足;(tickle的第三人称单数)
|
No, no, no. - She put tampons in their ears. |
不 不 - 她把卫生棉塞进他们耳朵 |
That's just wrong, man. |
怎么能这样 |
I can't see now. |
我现在看不见了 |
Hey, down in front, asshole . |
前面的坐下 混蛋 |
asshole:n.混蛋;肛门;
|
Approaching the halfway point. |
接近半程了 |
Approaching:v.靠近,接近;接洽;建议;要求;(approach的现在分词)
|
There goes the neighborhood . |
来了个邻居 |
neighborhood:n.附近;地区;街坊;adj.附近的;
|
Sir. |
先生 |
I need you to move your foot. Thank you. |
把你的脚拿开 谢谢 |
Hey, how old is this place? |
这里建了多长时间了 |
You got me. |
不知道 |
Go, go, go. |
快 快 |
Tire up. |
准备轮胎 |
What's that? |
怎么了 |