返回首页

Final.Destination.1.2000-死神来了

Alex. 艾力克斯
Tod and George's dad just called. 托德和乔治的爸爸刚刚来电话
He's picking you up at 3.30 tomorrow. 他说明天下午3:30来接你
The bus leaves the high school for the airport around 5.00. 五点巴士从学校出发
airport:n.机场;航空港;
How's my suitcase working out for you? 我的皮包好用吗?
suitcase:n.[轻]手提箱;衣箱;
Mom, you got to leave that on. 妈妈 不要拆标签
The tag made the last flight without the plane crashing... 爸爸上次带着标签搭飞机…
tag:n.标记;标签;标志;标牌;v.给…加上标签;把…称作;给…起诨名;
so I figure it's got to be on or with the bag. 没有出事 应该保留
For luck. 是吉祥物
Where would you get a nutball idea like that? 胡思乱想
I'm still here. 我的确还活着
So, seventeen, on the loose ... 你才17岁
on the loose:散漫;放荡;
senior trip with your friends in Paris... 你们这群野马
senior:adj.大;级别(或地位)高的;成人的;高级水平的;n.上级;上司;较…年长的人;
ten days in the springtime . 到巴黎渡假十日
springtime:n.春天;春季;初期;
Live it up .You got your whole life ahead of you. 趁青春 好好开心吧
Live it up:狂欢一场;过着逍遥的日子;
Hitchcock, let me give you a hand with this. 比利 让叔叔帮你一下
There you go. 给你
Carter, you dick . 混球
dick:n.阴茎,鸡巴;侦探;誓言;
Schmuck . 小子
Schmuck:n.笨人;
You left this on the bus. - Thanks. 你遗留在巴士上的 - 谢谢
Come on let's get your stuff together. 来吧 让我们帮你拿点行李吧
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
Hey, Christa.Hi, Blake . 嘘 姬丝黛…贝丽…
Blake:n.布莱克(英国作家);
What are you doing? - He's the man. 做什么? - 你们的爸爸
All right.You guys got everything? 带齐行李没有?
Yeah, Dad, we're all set. 爸 都带齐了
Does that mean go? 意思是指可以起程吗?
Don't know. 不知道
This is for both of you.Have a great time. 这是给你们两个的 玩得开心
Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸爸
Both of us. - Let's go. 是给我们两个的 - 走吧
Alex, take care of them. - I will. 艾力克斯 照顾一下他们 - 我会的
Didn't think anything could look worse than my yearbook photo. 校刊上我的照片真恶心
yearbook:n.年鉴;年刊;(每年出版的)校刊;学校年刊;
How do you think I feel having to look at you? 别烦我 从早到晚就听你罗嗦
What the fuck does he want? 他叽哩咕噜什么?
The airport does not endorse solicitors . 机上不准乘客生事
endorse:vt.背书;认可;签署;赞同;在背面签名; solicitors:n.律师(solicitor复数);
Death is not the end. 死 并非一了百了
It will be for you if you harass my students. 再骚扰我学生 你就一了百了
harass:v.侵扰;骚扰;不断攻击(敌人);
Hare Rama. 神会保佑你
Hare:n.野兔;
I have to ask you a few questions this evening. 我想问你几句
Did you pack your bags yourself? 行李是你自己收拾?
Have your belongings been in your possession the entire time? 一直在你身边?
belongings:n.[经]财产,所有物;亲戚; possession:n.拥有;具有;属地;个人财产;
Mr Browning? - Oh Yeah 布郎宁先生? - 是我
Have you received any packages from persons unknown to you? 你有没有接过陌生人的东西?
Same as your birthday. - What? 和你生日一样 - 什么?
September 25.9.25. 你生于9月25日 起飞是9点25分
Your birthday's the same as your departure time. 生日和起飞时间一样
departure:n.离开;出发;违背;
Fuck off, dude .Dick. 滚开!迪克
dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
Babe. 小子
George, Dad said both of us.Give me some cash. 老爸说给的钱我们两个都有份
Hi! Hi! Knock it off . 嗨…不要闹了
Knock it off:停止做;住口,别再讲下去了;
You asshole . 混蛋
asshole:n.混蛋;肛门;
Thanks. - You're welcome. 谢谢 - 不用客气
Let's go take a shit. 一起去拉屎
Take a shit by yourself. - No, dude. 你自己去拉个够 - 不 一起去
Listen OK? Take some knowledge. 嘿 听着 不如讲些有意思的吧