|
|
Ferdinand.2017-公牛历险记
|
Show me what you got! |
放马过来 |
Come on, guys! I can do this. |
快点 伙计们 我能做到 |
Ha-ha, didn't hurt! |
哈哈 完全没用 |
Ha-ha! You got nothin' on me, Bones! - Hey! I'm the best! |
哈哈 你奈何不了我 脆骨 - 我是最棒的 |
I'm goin' get ya now! |
我现在就要战胜你 |
All right, let's do this thing. |
好了 我们开始吧 |
You can't catch me! |
你抓不到我 |
Yeah, run away! |
哈 跑吧 |
Get outta my way! Watch it! |
让开 看着点 |
Careful. |
小心 |
That was close. |
就差一点 |
Is that all you got? |
你就这点能耐吗 |
Hi, buddy . I told you I'd be back. |
嗨 伙计 告诉过你我会回来的 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
The truck! |
卡车 |
Out of my way, losers ! Hey! |
别挡我道 失败者 - 嘿 |
losers:n.输者,败者:(loser的复数)
|
Guys, check it out. - Wow, cool! |
大家快看 - 真酷 |
Yes! The winner's truck. |
太好了 胜者的卡车 |
It's happening today? |
就在今天吗 |
What's happening today? |
今天会发生什么 |
Don't you know anything, Ferdinand? |
你一点也不知道吗 费迪南 |
If that truck's here, |
如果那卡车来了 |
It means the matador 's gonna pick a bull . |
就意味着斗牛大师要选择一头公牛 |
matador:n.斗牛士;王牌; bull:n.废话;公牛;彪形大汉;v.大量买进以期抬高价格;吓唬;
|
Who do you think he's gonna pick? |
你觉得他会选谁 |
Duh, my dad. |
当然是我爸爸啦 |
And when my horns come in, it'll be my turn. |
等到我的角长出来 就会轮到我了 |
horns:n.喇叭; v.截锯…的角;
|
People will come from all over Spain just to see me, the great Valiente! |
人们会从西班牙各个地方前来 为了见到我 伟大的瓦连特 |
The fiercest bull of all time. |
史上最勇猛的公牛 |
fiercest:(尤指人或动物)凶猛的; (天气或温度)恶劣的(fierce的最高级);
|
I'll take him down big time. |
我会狠狠打倒他 |
Man versus bull. |
人类对抗公牛 |
versus:prep.对;与...相对;对抗;
|
Will it be pretty? No. |
这场面会好看吗 不会 |
Will it be awesome ? Heck yeah! |
这场面会很棒吗 当然啦 |
awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的; Heck:n.(英口)同"hell",表示略微烦恼或吃惊;
|
The crowd will go nuts, making me a champ . |
人们会为我疯狂 令我成为冠军 |
champ:n.咀嚼; vt.焦急; vi.咬;
|
I'll spend the rest of my days living like a king. |
我的余生将会如国王一般度过 |
Dream on, Valiente. |
做梦吧 瓦连特 |
I'm the one who's getting selected. |
我才会是被选中的那一个 |
I'm already working on my victory smile. |
我已经在练习我的胜利微笑了 |
Hey, the matador's here! |
嘿 斗牛大师在这 |
Where? where? Oh, no. |
哪里 在哪 哦 不 |
I feel sick. oh, mama. |
我很不舒服 哦 妈妈 |
There's no matador, Guapo. What? |
这里没有斗牛大师 瓜波 - 什么 |
What a wimp . |
真是个胆小鬼 |
wimp:n.懦弱的人;无能的人;
|
Forget it, Guapo. He's gonna pick me. |
得了吧 瓜波 他会选我的 |
I'm the fastest, baddest bull around. |
我是最快 最厉害的公牛 |
baddest:adj.最坏的;
|
I'm so fast, they won't see me coming. |
我快得让他们都看不到我的身影 |
Bones? - Yeah? |
脆骨 - 什么 |
You're never gonna get selected. |
你永远不会被选中的 |
You wanna know why? |
想知道原因吗 |
Why? |
为什么 |
'cause you're a puny bag of bones, Bones. |
因为你瘦得皮包骨 脆骨 |
puny:adj.弱小的;微不足道的;微小的;
|
You okay? |
你没事吧 |
I don't need your help, weirdo . |
我用不着你帮忙 怪胎 |
weirdo:n.古怪的人,奇怪的人;
|
I'm fine! |
我很好 |
Careful. |
小心点 |
Oh, what do you got there, Ferdinand? |
你藏了什么 费迪南 |