|
|
Fast.and.Furious.2019-速度与激情
|
All right, touch down in two. |
听好 两分钟后着陆 |
Rules of engagement : |
交战原则 |
engagement:n.婚约;约会;交战;诺言;n.参与度;
|
Electric rounds only. |
只能用电击枪 |
Electric:n.供电;adj.电的;用电的;电动的;发电的;
|
MI6 wants him alive for questioning. |
军情六局需要活口供审讯 |
The target's in a metal copper . |
目标在一个金属盒内 |
copper:n.铜;铜币;警察;adj.铜(制)的;(紫)铜色的;v.用铜板[铜皮]盖[包];
|
Every agency and terror cell is looking for it. |
每个情报组织和恐怖组织都在找它 |
agency:n.代理,中介;代理处,经销处;
|
Get on the ground! |
趴下 |
Get on the ground! |
趴下 |
Asset secured. |
目标到手 |
Asset:n.资产;优点;有用的东西;有利条件;财产;有价值的人或物;
|
MI6. |
军情六处 |
Freeze! |
不许动 |
I'm a fan. Fantastic job. |
我可是粉丝 干得不错 |
Fantastic:奇异的,空想的
|
And I think you look amazing in your matching outfits . |
你们的统一服装真好看 |
outfits:n.全套装备; v.装备;
|
Who the hell are you? |
你他妈是谁 |
Bad guy. |
坏人 |
Get on the ground, now! |
赶紧趴下 |
Nah. |
这可不行 |
Buggered up, too. |
又失败了 |
Buggered:n.家伙;同性恋者;鸡奸者;vt.与…鸡奸;毁坏;
|
The team is down. |
小队被干掉了 |
We've been betrayed . |
我们被出卖了 |
betrayed:v.出卖;泄露机密;辜负;对…不忠;(betray的过去分词和过去式)
|
She took the virus. |
她拿走了病毒 |
One of the soldiers got away with the virus. |
一个士兵带着病毒逃走了 |
I want her on the run with no place to turn. |
我要让她叫天天不应 |
on the run:在逃;奔波;跑着;
|
She is a... a wily one. |
她很狡猾 |
wily:adj.狡猾的;诡计多端的;
|
Monitor all channels and make sure she takes the fall for it. |
监控所有频道 确保她为此背黑锅 |
Understand? - Yes, sir. |
明白了吗 -是 长官 |
What do you want us to do with these arseholes ? |
这些混蛋怎么处置 |
arseholes:蠢猪(arsehole的复数);
|
Clean it up. I don't care. |
清理吧 无所谓 |
No witnesses . |
不能留下活口 |
witnesses:n.[法]证人; v.作证;
|
I'm gonna get it back. |
我要拿回病毒 |
Who's gonna stop me? |
谁又能阻挡我 |
Where? - Where? |
在哪 -在哪 |
Who the hell are you? |
你是哪根葱 |
I'm what you call a nice, cold can of whoop-ass. |
我就是传说中的罐装狠角色 |
Who the hell are you? |
你是哪根葱 |
I'm what you might call a champagne problem. |
我就是传说中的惹事儿香槟 |
champagne:n.香槟酒;香槟酒色;
|
What you got, big man? |
你有什么能耐 大个子 |
Well, you thought that would've broke. |
居然还没碎 |
I'm gonna kill you! |
我要杀了你 |
You gonna die! |
你死定了 |
All right, all right. No, no, no, no. |
行了 行了 不 不 |
That's my favorite jacket, don't do that. |
这是我最爱的外套 别这样 |
Hi, sweetheart , could you pass me that gun, please? |
亲爱的 能把文身机递给我吗 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
Thank you very much. |
十分感谢 |
Nice tats . |
文身不错 |
tats:v.用梭织法编织(tat的第三人称单数);n.刺青(等于tattoo,tat的复数);
|
All right, assclown, we're gonna play a little game. |
好了 混蛋 我们来玩个小游戏 |
It's called hangman . |
叫作上吊人问答 |
hangman:n.刽子手;绞刑吏;执行绞刑者;
|
I'm gonna ask you some questions. |
我要问你几个问题 |
When you give me an answer I don't like... |
如果你的答案我不爱听 |
Okay. You get the idea. |
行 你懂了就行 |
I've been tracking some dark web chatter about a super virus that's comin' up on the auction block. |
我在追踪黑市上谈论的 一种即将被拍卖的超级病毒 |
tracking:n.追踪,跟踪;v.跟踪;(track的现在分词) chatter:v.打颤;卡嗒地响;瞎谈;(鸟等)鸣;n.饶舌;卡嗒声;啁啾; auction:v.拍卖;竞卖;n.拍卖;
|
Why don't you tell me about it? |
不如你给我讲讲 |
I swear, I don't-I don't know! |
我发誓 我不知情 |
I don't like that answer. |
这答案我不爱听 |