|
|
Fast.and.Furious.2013-速度与激情
|
It's okay, it's okay, you're just in time. |
没关系 你来的时间刚刚好 |
You're going to be a great father, Brian. |
你会是个好父亲的 布莱恩 |
What makes you so sure? |
你为什么这么确定 |
Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't. |
如果你不好好表现 我就弄死你 |
Get in there. |
快去吧 |
Go. |
快去吧 |
Brian. |
布莱恩 |
Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. |
记住 你一旦踏入那扇门 一切都改变了 |
Our old life is done. |
过去的生活不复存在了 |
Let's go for a little ride. |
去兜兜风吧 |
Here we go |
出发吧 |
It's the life I chose |
这是我选择的人生 |
Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed |
黑暗中响起枪声 我当没听到 |
Gunshots:n.射击;射程;炮击;adj.射击的;枪炮射击所致的;
|
And we got it cooking like a one- eyed stove |
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜 |
stove:n.火炉;窑;烘房;[园]温室;v.用火炉烤[烘干];把…放入温室内培育;
|
You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed |
亲吻姑娘的时候 我才会闭眼 |
Perfecting my passion , thanks for asking |
老子追求完美 谢谢各位关心 |
passion:n.激情;热情;酷爱;盛怒;
|
Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it |
绝不放慢速度 宁愿粉身碎骨 |
You used plastic, we 'bout cash |
你用吸管 老子用美金 |
I see some people ahead that we gon' pass |
前面的对手我们都要超越 |
I never feared death or dying |
我从不害怕死亡 |
I only fear never trying |
只害怕无疾而终 |
I am whatever I am |
我就是我 |
Only God can judge me, now |
只有上帝才能对我指指点点 |
One shot everything rides on tonight |
放手一搏 成败就在今晚 |
Even if I've got three strikes, |
即使三振 |
I'ma go for it , |
我也不会出局 |
go for it:努力争取;加油;
|
This moment, we own it |
这个瞬间 属于我们 |
And I'm not to be played with |
我不会轻易被人玩弄 |
Because it can get dangerous |
因为这是危险游戏 |
See these people I ride with |
看与我同行这些兄弟 |
This moment, we own it |
这个瞬间 属于我们 |
And the same ones that I ride with be the same ones that I die with |
与我闯荡的兄弟 我们同生死共患难 |
Put it all out on the line with if you looking for me you can find with In the new car or in the crown whip |
出生入死 你抓不住我 老子开着新车在众人之中 |
on the line:处于危险中;模棱两可;在电话线上; crown:王冠 whip:n.鞭子; v.鞭打;
|
My new broad, that's a fine chick |
还有我的小妞 绝对火辣 |
And the wonder squad , I'm down with |
与我为伍的兄弟们 |
squad:n.班;小队;五人组(篮球队的非正式说法);vt.把…编成班;把…编入班;
|
What you say? Tell me what you say |
怎么样 你说怎样 |
Working hard, reppin for my dogs, do this everyday, |
努力奋斗 照顾小弟 每天如此 |
Stuck to the plan, always think that we would stand up, never ran |
坚守计划 不屈不挠 不做逃兵 |
We the fam and loyalty never change up |
我们亲如一家 彼此永远忠诚 |
loyalty:n.忠诚;忠心;忠实;忠于…感情;
|
Been down since day one, look at where we came from |
白手起家 成就如此 |
Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it |
有人评头论足 我就让你闭嘴 |
Got a problem, I got the same one |
你敢不服 包你折服 |
Money rolls, we fold Plently clubs we closed, |
有钱我们就赚 有乐子我们玩 |
fold:v.折叠;包;可叠平(以便贮存或携带);裹;n.褶;褶层;折叠部分;褶痕;
|
Follow the same code |
遵循信条 |
Never turn our backs, our cars don't even lose control |
永不反目 人不离车 |
One shot everything rides on tonight |
放手一搏 成败就在今晚 |
Even if I've got three strikes, I'ma go for it |
即使三振 我也不会出局 |
This moment, we own it |
这个瞬间 属于我们 |