|
|
Emergency.Room-急诊室的故事
|
Dr. Greene? |
格林医生 |
Dr. Greene! |
格林医生 |
What is it? |
什么事 |
Patient for you, Dr. Greene. |
有病人找你 格林医生 |
Patient:adj.有耐心的,能容忍的;n.病人;患者;
|
Can't the intern take it? |
不能交给实习医生处理吗 |
intern:n.实习医生; v.(战争期间或由于政治原因未经审讯)拘留;
|
No, it's for you. |
不能 指名找你 |
What time is it? - Five o'clock. |
几点了 -五点 |
All right. |
好吧 |
Can't the intern take it? - It's Dr. Ross. |
不能让实习医生处理吗 -是罗斯医生 |
Dr. Ross. |
罗斯医生 |
I'll be right there. |
我马上来 |
Come on, Doug. |
走吧 道格 |
Markie-boy! Did I wake you up? |
马克小伙 我吵醒你了吗 |
Yes, you did. |
是的 没错 |
You're a real friend, I want you to know that |
我想告诉你 你真够朋友 |
That's all right. - Real friend. |
没事的 -真够朋友 |
Room three is free! |
三号病房空着 |
Three is free. Free for three. |
三号空 空三号 |
Oh yeah. |
没错 |
Come on, Doug. - All right, I gotcha . |
来 道格 -没事 有我呢 |
gotcha:int.明白了(等于gotyou);
|
*But come ye back* |
*当夏日绿草如茵时* |
*When summer's in the meadow ...* |
*你要回来哦...* |
meadow:n.草地;牧场;
|
I can't tell you... |
我对你的... |
how much I appreciate this, Mark. |
感激之情无以言表 马克 |
appreciate:v.欣赏;感激;感谢;理解;
|
I'm a little under the weather . |
我有点不舒服 |
under the weather:人不太舒服;身体不适;
|
D5, NS. I need the dextrose . |
葡萄糖水 盐水 我需要补充葡萄糖 |
dextrose:n.[生化]右旋糖,[有化]葡萄糖;
|
I almost forgot aspirin . |
我差点忘了阿司匹林 |
aspirin:n.阿司匹林(解热镇痛药);
|
So anyway... |
话说... |
she says to me, she says... |
她对我说 她说... |
'"I didn't know that pediatricians could be so sexy." |
我不知道儿科医生也可以如此性感 |
pediatricians:n.儿科医师;[儿科]儿科医生(pediatrician的复数);
|
And I said, "Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet." |
而我说 亲爱的 我还没露真本事呢 |
All right. Give me the fast drip . I need the hydration . |
好吧 给我来个快输 我需要补水 |
drip:n.滴落;滴落(的液体);水滴;v.(液体)滴下; hydration:n.[化学]水合作用;
|
Don't worry, Doug. Just lie back. |
别担心 道格 躺好就行 |
How's your beautiful wife, how's Jennifer? |
你的娇妻詹妮弗最近如何 |
She's fine, really. |
她很好 真的 |
You two settle your problems? |
你们俩的问题解决了吗 |
settle:v.定居;结算;停留;确定;n.高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多带柜);
|
Everything's okay. |
解决了 |
Hate to lose you in the ER, you know. |
急诊室不能没有你 |
Lie back. - I am. |
躺好 -好的 |
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. |
真的非常感谢你 |
Really do. |
真的 |
Here's your aspirin. |
你要的阿司匹林 |
Keep an eye on him. Don't let it run dry. |
盯着点他 别滴没了 |
Keep an eye on:v.照看;留意;密切注视;
|
Does he always do this? |
他经常这样吗 |
Only on his nights off. |
不上晚班就这样 |
I'm going to bed. Wake me at 6:30. |
我要睡觉去了 六点半叫醒我 |
Doctor Greene? |
格林医生 |
Doctor Greene? Mark! |
格林医生 马克 |
What is it? |
什么事 |
Can I give Mrs. Williston more Demerol ? |
我能再给维尔斯顿夫人点杜冷丁[止疼药]吗 |
Demerol:n.德美罗,度冷丁(止痛药);
|
She's completely pain. |
她疼得非常厉害 |
50 milligrams , I.M. |
50毫克 肌肉注射 |
milligrams:[计量]毫克;
|
Thanks, Mark. |
谢谢 马克 |
Dr. Greene! - What is it? |
格林医生 -什么事 |
6:30, Dr. Greene. |
六点半了 格林医生 |