|
|
Elementary.S01E01-福尔摩斯基本演绎法
|
Hello? |
你好 |
Yes, I'm coming to get him in... |
对 我正要去找他 |
I'm sorry. Did you say "He escaped."? |
等一下 你刚才是不是说 他逃跑了 |
Hi, it's Joan Watson. |
你好 我是乔恩.华生 |
On the off chance you haven't already been contacted by Hemdale. |
你很可能已经从汉德尔那听说了 |
off chance:n.极罕见的机会;极小的; contacted:v.联系,联络(如用电话或信件)(contact的过去分词和过去式)
|
Your son left rehab a little early this morning. |
今天上午早些时候 令郎逃离了康戒中心 |
rehab:n.修复(等于rehabilitation);v.修复(等于rehabilitate);
|
I'm already at his house, to see if he is here. |
我现在在他家门口 看他在不 |
I'll call you if there is a problem. |
如果有状况的话 我再打给你 |
Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr... |
打扰一下 我在找 |
Hello? |
有人吗 |
Excuse me, Mr... |
打扰一下 |
My name is Joan Watson. |
我叫乔恩.华生 |
I've been hired by your father, to be your sober companion . |
你父亲雇我来当你的康戒陪护 |
sober:adj.冷静的,清醒的;未醉的;v.使严肃;使醒酒,使清醒; companion:n.同伴;伴侣;陪伴;手册;v.(与…)同行;(跟…)搭伴儿去;
|
He told me he was going to e-mail you about me. |
他说他会发邮件向你介绍我 |
I'm here to make the transition from your rehab... |
我来这儿 是为了让你顺利地 |
transition:n.过渡;转变;变革;变迁;v.经历转变过程;过渡;
|
experience to the routine of your everyday life, as smooth as possible. |
从在康戒中心被迫戒瘾 转变为 养成健康的生活习惯 |
So I will be living with you for the next six weeks. |
所以之后的六周 我都会跟你住在一起 |
Which means...I'll be available to you 24/7. |
也就是说 我要时刻陪在你身边 |
Do you believe in love at first sight ? |
你相信一见钟情吗 |
love at first sight:一见钟情;一见锺情;一见倾心;闪电恋爱;
|
I know what you're thinking. |
我知道你在想什么 |
The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man... |
这世界俗不可耐 我一定是个犬儒之辈 |
cynical:adj.愤世嫉俗的;冷嘲的;
|
thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that. |
认为你这样的女子 也会落入这样的俗套 |
The thing is... it isn't a line. |
可关键在于 我并不是那样 |
So please hear me when I say this... |
所以请你仔细听好了 |
I have never loved anyone as I do you right now... |
我从未如此地深爱一个人 |
in this moment. |
直到遇到了你 |
Do you believe in love at first sight? |
你相信一见钟情吗 |
I know what you're thinking. |
我知道你在想什么 |
The world is a cynical place, and I must be a cynical man thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that. |
这世界俗不可耐 我一定是个犬儒之人 认为你这样的女子 也一定会落入这样的俗套 |
The thing is... it isn't a line. |
可关键在于 我并不是这样 |
So please... |
所以 |
hear me when I say this... |
请你仔细听好了 |
I have never loved anyone... |
我从未如此地 |
as I do you right now... |
深爱一个人 |
in this moment. |
直到遇到了你 |
Spot on! |
分毫不差 |
Sherlock Holmes. |
夏洛克.福尔摩斯 |
Please don't get comfortable, we won't be here long. |
请不要太随意 咱们很快就得走 |
Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? |
福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我 |
Uh... he emailed, said to expect some sort of addict-sitter. |
他发了邮件 提到有个什么康戒保姆 |
Then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety ? |
他说过如果你戒毒失败会怎样么 |
with respect:怀有敬意; sobriety:n.清醒,冷静;节制;严肃;
|
If you mean his threats to evict me from this, the shoddiest and the least renovated from the 5... |
如果你指的是他逼我 从他在纽约的5所房产中最烂最破的这所 |
evict:vt.驱逐;逐出; shoddiest:adj.长弹毛的;软再生毛的;劣等的;假的;(shoddy的最高级) renovated:v.修复;翻新;重新粉刷;(renovate的过去式和过去分词)
|
count them, 5 properties he owns in New York, then, yeah. |
搬出去的话 他的确提过 |
And yeah he made his conditions quite clear. |
而且他讲得清清楚楚 |
I used, I wind up on the street. |
我破过戒 因此流落街头 |
I refuse your, quote-unquote, "Help," i wind up on the street. |
不需要你来转述 我已经吃过苦头了 |
It's my understanding that most sober companions are recovering addicts themselves, but... |
据我所知 大部分康戒陪护 连自己的瘾都戒不掉 不过 |
companions:n.同伴;同事(companion的复数);伴随物;v.陪伴;伴随(companion的三单形式); addicts:有瘾的人;对...入迷的人(addict的复数);
|
you've never had a problem with drugs or alcohol . |
你倒是从来没有对酒精或毒品上瘾过 |
alcohol:n.酒精;乙醇;含酒精饮料;
|