返回首页

Drop.Dead.Diva-美女上错身

Now Lifetime's about to present the highly anticipated season premier Lifetime电视台即将为您献上 备受期待的新季首播
highly:adv.高度地;非常;非常赞许地; anticipated:adj.预期的; v.预期; (anticipate的过去式和过去分词) premier:adj.第一的;最初的;n.总理,首相;
Of "Drop dead diva ," 《美女上错身》
diva:n.女主角;女歌唱家(尤指歌剧女主角);
with special guest star Paula Abdul. 特邀客串嘉宾宝拉.阿巴杜
special guest star:特邀演员;
Do I look like a 24-year-old blond model? 我看上去像24岁的金发靓模吗
blond:adj.(头发)亚麻色的;白肤金发碧眼的;(家具等)浅色的;n.白肤金发碧眼人;
Is that a trick question? 这是脑筋急转弯吗
Last season... 上季中
I call it the toe tap/booty bounce . 我管这叫做 垫步 甩臀
toe:n.脚趾;鞋头;v.用脚趾踩;用脚尖踢; bounce:v.反弹;反射;(使)弹起;n.弹跳;跳动;弹性;
...Heaven brought gorgeous model Deb back as Jane, 靓模黛比天堂一行 摇身变成了简
gorgeous:adj.华丽的,灿烂的;极好的;
A superbusy lawyer. 一位超级繁忙的律师
Do you even own a mirror? 你也不照照你这副尊荣
You're my guardian angel ? 你是我的守护天使
guardian angel:n.守护天使;
Yeah, I'm afraid so. 没错 恐怕是的
Okay, make me skinny and hot. 很好 快把我变得苗条又火辣
skinny:adj.极瘦的;干瘦的;皮包骨的;紧身的;n.(不公开的)信息;内幕消息;
I'm an angel, not a wizard . 我是天使 不是巫师
wizard:n.男巫;术士;奇才;adj.男巫的;巫术的;
Ever since Deb died, I feel like she's not really gone. 黛比去世后 我感觉她从未真正离我而去
I want my old life back. 我想过回我原来的生活
I am not a morning person. 我不是个喜欢早起的人
I don't like schedules or meetings or windows that don't open. 我不喜欢工作日程或者会议 或是封闭的窗户
Ask me something. - Um... 快问我点什么 -呃
What's the square root of 113? 113的平方根是多少
square root:平方根;
It's a prime number . Trick question! 113是质数 此题无解
prime number:n.素数;
Are you okay? - I'm smart! 你没事吧 -我好聪明啊
Yeah, you are. 没错 你确实聪明
Just when things were starting to look up, life got even more complicated . 当一切终于渐入佳境时 生活却变得愈发复杂
complicated:adj.复杂的;难懂的;v.使复杂化;(complicate的过去分词和过去式)
This whole case is a scam . 这整件案子就是个骗局
scam:n.骗局,诡计;故事;vt.欺诈;诓骗;
You will say nothing because you're not allowed to. 你得保持缄默 因为你不能泄密
Who says? 谁说的
The california state bar. 加州律师公会
Attorney/client privilege . 律师/委托人保密特权条例
privilege:n.特权;优待;v.给与…特权;特免;
My career is over if I pursue this. 如果继续执着下去 我的事业就断送了
career:n.职业;事业;生涯;经历; pursue:v.继续;从事;追赶;纠缠;
It was so much easier when I wasn't as smart. 我没这么聪明的时候 生活轻松多了
Maybe it's time I left old Jane's life behind and concentrated on me - new Jane. 也许是时候抛开曾经那个简的生活了 把注意力集中在我身上 一个全新的简
concentrated:adj.决心要做的; v.集中(注意力); (concentrate的过去式和过去分词)
I was thinking we could take a weekend. 我在想我们可以去共渡周末
And you would be...? 你是...
Jane's husband. 简的丈夫
Tonight... 今晚...
Why didn't you tell me about my husband? 为什么不告诉我我丈夫的事
I can't risk being disbarred before my case reaches a verdict . 我不能在此案裁决前就被吊销律师资格
disbarred:v.取消律师资格;禁止;(disbar的过去式和过去分词) verdict:n.结论;裁定;
Well, I guess you better fight that disbarment . 那你就该为保住律师资格而战
disbarment:n.[法]取消律师资格;
This place wouldn't be the same without you. 这里没有你就不一样了
The season premier of Lifetime and its series Drop Dead Diva starting right now. Lifetime剧集《美女上错身》新季首播 现在开始
series:n.系列,连续;[电]串联;级数;丛书;
How much longer on the fries? We got customers. 薯条还要炸多久 还有客人等着呢
Excuse me. - Grayson! 你好 -格雷森
Uh, what are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛呀
Ordering lunch. What are you doing here? 买午餐啊 你在这儿又是干嘛
Well... 这个
You work at hot dog on a stick? 你在 即叫即炸热狗棒 工作