|
|
Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022-奇异博士2疯狂多元宇宙
|
Did that kill it? |
杀死它了吗? |
No. |
没有 |
That's how we kill it. |
我们要那样杀它 |
The Book of Vishanti! |
维山帝之书 |
We can't let it take your power. Get to the book. |
不能让它夺走你的能力 快去拿书 |
How do we get across? |
要怎么过去? |
Jump. |
跳 |
Hold on! |
抓紧 |
No, no, no! |
不… |
It's too strong. |
它威力太强了 |
I can't hold it. |
我撑不住 |
I'm so sorry. |
很抱歉 |
This is the only way. |
这是唯一的办法 |
What're you doing? |
你在做什么? |
I can't let that thing take your power. |
我不能让那怪物夺走你的能力 |
You can't control it. |
你控制不了它 |
But I can. |
但我可以 |
But we're friends. |
我们是朋友 |
You're killing me. |
你会杀死我 |
I know. |
我知道 |
But in the grand calculus of the Multiverse ... |
但在多重宇宙的庞大计算里 |
calculus:n.[病理]结石;微积分学; Multiverse:n.多元宇宙;
|
your sacrifice is worth more than your... |
你牺牲的价值超过你的… |
sacrifice:n.牺牲;舍弃;祭献;祭祀;祭品;v.牺牲;献出;作祭献
|
Excuse me. May I? |
借过 |
Thanks. |
谢谢 |
Doctor Strange. |
斯特兰奇医师 |
Doctor West. |
韦斯特医师 |
Haven't seen you in a while. |
有一阵子没见了 |
Yeah, I was a little preoccupied being dust there for five years, so... |
我五年都在当尘埃 所以... |
preoccupied:adj.心事重重; v.使日夜思考; (preoccupy的过去分词和过去式)
|
So were a lot of us. |
很多人也是 |
While I was gone... |
我不在的时候… |
thank you for asking... |
谢谢关心 |
I lost both my cats... |
我失去了两只猫 |
and my brother. |
和我弟弟 |
I'm very sorry. |
很遗憾 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
I guess what keeps me up at night is wondering... |
晚上睡不着时我常在想 |
did it have to happen that way? |
非得那样惨烈不可吗? |
Was there any other path? |
有没有别的路可行? |
No. |
没有 |
No, I made the only play we had. |
我用了仅有的方法 |
Well, of course you did. |
那当然 |
The best surgeon and the best superhero. |
一流外科医师又是最棒的超级英雄 |
surgeon:n.外科医生;
|
But you still didn't get the girl. |
但你还是没掳获佳人芳心 |
Glass of red, please. |
麻烦一杯红酒 |
Oh, allow me, miss. |
我来效劳 小姐 |
Little too on the nose ? |
太没创意了? |
on the nose:准确;
|
What? For you, at my wedding? |
你 在我婚礼上? |
Nah. I think it was perfect. |
不 我觉得很完美 |
Congratulations. |
恭喜 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
There's Charlie. |
查理来了 |
I have to introduce you because he's kind of... |
介绍你认识 因为他… |
It's embarrassing , but he's a big fan, so... |
有点丢脸 他是铁粉 |
embarrassing:adj.令人尴尬的; v.使尴尬; (embarrass的现在分词)
|
Hey, Christine. |
克里斯汀 |
I should've... |
我应该… |