|
|
Die.Another.Day.2002-择日而亡
|
PUKCH'ONG COAST, NORTH KOREA |
北川海岸 北韩 |
Look, what is this? I'm supposed to... |
喂 这是怎么回事?我应该要... |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
Colonel Tan-Sun Moon's H.Q. De-Militarised Zone North Korea |
孟谭尚上校总部 北韩非军事区域 |
Colonel:n.(陆军、海军陆战队或美国空军)上校;
|
Open the bag. |
打开袋子 |
That will teach you to lecture me. |
看你还敢不敢训我 |
lecture:n.演讲;讲座;讲课;谴责;v.开讲座;讲授;讲课;指责;告诫
|
Retract the blast doors. |
芝麻开门 |
Retract:vt.缩回;缩进;取消;vi.缩回;缩进;撤消;n.收缩核; blast:n.爆炸; v.爆破;
|
Find me a new anger therapist . |
找个新的心理辅导医生 |
therapist:n.临床医学家;治疗学家;
|
I am Zao. |
我是赵 |
You are late. |
你迟到了 |
Mr. Van Bierk. I've been looking forward to this meeting. |
范彼克先生 久违了 |
Van:n.厢式货车;客货车;v.选矿;用车搬运;
|
Me too. |
幸会 |
My African military friends owe you many thanks, Colonel Moon. |
孟上校 我非洲的军事伙伴 让我转达他的谢意 |
military:adj.军事的;军人的;适于战争的;n.军队;军人; owe:v.归功于;欠(债);欠(账);欠(情)
|
Few men have the guts to trade conflict diamonds since the U.N. embargo . |
联合国禁运后 没几个够胆交易叛军钻石 |
have the guts:有勇气; conflict:n.冲突;矛盾;争执;抵触;v.抵触; embargo:vt.禁止出入港口;禁止或限制贸易;征用或扣押;n.禁令;禁止;封港令;
|
I know all about the U.N. I studied at Oxford and Harvard . |
联合国的事我还略知一二 我在哈佛和牛津读过 |
Harvard:n.哈佛大学;哈佛大学学生;
|
Majored in Western hypocrisy . |
主修西方伪善 |
hypocrisy:n.虚伪;伪善;
|
From your modest collection of cars, I wouldn't have guessed. |
从你收藏的车子来看 我可不这么想 |
modest:adj.些许的;谦虚的;
|
Show me the diamonds. |
我要看钻石 |
Show me the weapons. |
我要看武器 |
Bring the weapons. |
开过来 |
Hiding weapons in the de-militarised zone. |
在非军事区域藏匿武器 |
It's a bit of a minefield out there. - America's cultural contribution . |
这儿地雷可不少 - 多亏了美国鬼子 |
minefield:n.布雷区;充满隐伏危险的事物; cultural:adj.与文化有关的;文化的;与艺术、文学、音乐等有关的; contribution:n.捐款;捐资;定期缴款;贡献;促成作用;稿件;
|
One million landmines . And my hovercrafts float right over them. |
就算再多地雷 我的气垫船都可在上面漂过 |
landmines:n.地雷(landmine的复数); hovercrafts:n.气垫船;气垫运载工具;(hovercraft的复数)
|
RPGs, flamethrowers , automatic weapons... |
RPG 火焰喷射器 自动武器... |
flamethrowers:n.火焰喷射器;喷火器; automatic:adj.自动的;无意识的;必然的;n.自动步枪;自动换挡汽车;
|
...and enough ammunition to run a small war. |
数不尽的弹药 足够发动一场小战争 |
ammunition:n.弹药;军火;v.装弹药于;装弹药;
|
My diamonds? |
我的钻石呢? |
Check it over quick. |
马上检查一遍 |
Don't blow it all at once. |
省着点花 |
blow it all:花光了;
|
I have special plans for this consignment . |
这一批货我有特别用途 |
consignment:n.委托;运送;托付物;
|
His name is James Bond, a British assassin . |
他叫詹姆斯.邦德 英国杀手 |
assassin:n.(为金钱或政治目的的)暗杀者;杀手;
|
Mr. Van Bierk, let me show you something. |
范彼克先生 给你看一样东西 |
Our new tank buster. |
我们的最新坦克克星 |
Depleted uranium shells , naturally . |
衰变铀炮弹 不二之选 |
Depleted:v.大量减少;耗尽;使枯竭;(deplete的过去分词和过去式) uranium:n.[化学]铀; shells:n.壳;壳状物;炮弹;v.炮击;给…去壳(shell的第三人称单数和复数) naturally:adv.自然地;自然而然地;轻而易举;天生地;大方地;
|
Naturally. |
当然了 |
And how do you propose to kill me now, Mr. Bond? |
我看你怎么杀的了我 邦德先生? |
propose:v.建议;提议;求婚;打算;
|
It's pathetic that you British still beliee you have the right to police the world. |
可悲啊 你们英国人还以为 可以对别人指手划脚 |
pathetic:adj.可怜的,悲哀的;感伤的;乏味的;
|
You will not live to see the day all Korea is ruled by the North. |
你就快要死了 而北韩就快要统一全韩了 |
Then you and I have something in common. |
你总算说到点子上去了 |
Who is it? |
是谁? |
Where's my son? |
我儿子在那里? |
It's the General. |
是将军 |
Hello... Father. |
喂 爸爸 |
Why is there a fire? |
为什么有火光? |
I'll be there in five minutes. |
我五分钟后就到 |
Get the weapons out of here. |
把武器撤走 |
...and kill the spy. |
杀了间谍 |
Saved by the bell . |
阿弥陀佛 |
Saved by the bell:在紧要的关头;
|
My son is dead. |
想不到是白发人送黑发人 |
14 months later |
14个月之后 |
I don't condone what they do here. |
看来你吃了不少苦 |
condone:vt.宽恕;赦免;
|
Tell it to the concierge . |
这事你得问她 |
concierge:n.门房;看门人;
|
Still you jest . |
亏你还笑的出 |
jest:n.笑话,俏皮话;玩笑;vi.开玩笑;嘲笑;vt.嘲笑;
|
Defiant to the last. |
死到临头还那么狂妄 |
Defiant:adj.挑衅的;目中无人的,蔑视的;挑战的;
|
Your people have abandoned you. |
他们抛弃了你 |
abandoned:adj.被抛弃的放纵的;v.抛弃;丢弃,离开;放弃;(abandon的过去分词和过去式)
|
Your very existence denied . |
当你不存在 |
denied:v.否认;拒绝;否定;不承认;(deny的过去分词和过去式)
|
Why stay silent? |
你却守口如瓶 |