|
|
Despicable.Me.2010-神偷奶爸
|
Excuse me, sir, is there a commode ? |
请问 附近有洗手间吗 |
commode:n.洗脸台;便桶;衣柜;
|
Justin! |
贾斯汀 |
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand. |
亲爱的 快给我照相 金字塔就在我头顶 |
Justin, you get back here right now! |
贾斯汀 快给我回来 |
No, stop! |
站住 |
No, no! Stop him! - Go back! Don't climb! |
别跑 拦住他 -回来 别爬上去 |
Wait, wait. |
等等 |
Hold on. Easy, little boy. |
站稳 别害怕 小朋友 |
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No! |
好了 站住 孩子 就站在那里 别动 |
No, no, no! There he goes. |
不不不 他掉下去了 |
Justin! |
贾斯汀 |
I've got him! I've got him! |
我接住他了 我接住他了 |
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered that the great pyramid of Giza had been stolen and replaced by a giant inflatable replica . |
今夜埃及全民皆怒 大家发现 宏伟的吉萨金字塔被盗 就地由巨型充气模型取代 |
Outrage:n.愤怒,愤慨;暴行;侮辱;vt.凌辱,强奸;对…施暴行;激起愤怒; giant:n.巨人;伟人;巨兽;adj.巨大的;特大的 inflatable:adj.膨胀的,可充气的;得意的; replica:n.复制品,复制物;
|
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens try to protect their beloved landmarks . |
这在全球范围内引起了巨大恐慌 各国人民都争相保护本国著名地标建筑 |
panic:adj.恐慌的;n.惊恐;恐慌;惶恐不安;v.惊慌失措; throughout:adv.自始至终,到处;全部;prep.贯穿,遍及; beloved:adj.心爱的;挚爱的;n.心爱的人;亲爱的教友; landmarks:n.地标,[航]陆标;标志(landmark复数形式);
|
Law enforcement still has no leads, leaving everyone to wonder, which of the world's villains is responsible for this heinous crime? |
警方至今对此案仍毫无头绪 众人纷纷猜测 究竟是哪个邪恶之徒 犯下这等十恶不赦之罪 |
enforcement:n.执行,实施;强制; villains:n.恶棍;反派角色(villain的复数); responsible:adj.负责的,可靠的;有责任的; heinous:adj.可憎的;极凶恶的;
|
And where will he strike next? |
他的下一个目标会是什么 |
I'm having a bad, bad day |
今天一天都倒霉 |
It's about time that I get my way steamrolling whatever I see |
是该开始为所欲为 见啥拿啥不客气 |
steamrolling:vt.用压路机碾,粉碎;压倒;vi.以不可抗拒之力前进;
|
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray! |
冰冻射线 定住 定住 |
I'm having a bad, bad day |
今天一天都倒霉 |
If you take it personal , that's okay |
随你咋想 我无所谓 |
personal:adj.个人的;身体的;亲自的;n.人事消息栏;人称代名词;
|
Watch, this is so fun to see |
看啊 世界多滑稽 |
Despicable me |
我就是卑鄙 |
Despicable:adj.卑劣的;可鄙的;
|
Morning, Gru! |
格鲁 早上好 |
How you doing? |
过得如何 |
Hello, Fred. |
弗雷德 你好 |
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard, and I don't appreciate it. |
告诉你 你的狗在我的院子里随地便溺 这让我很不爽 |
appreciate:v.欣赏;感激;感谢;理解;
|
Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go. |
抱歉 狗狗嘛 总是到处乱跑 |
Unless they're dead. |
死狗就不会乱跑了 |
I'm joking! |
玩笑话 |
Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one. |
但这是事实 祝你愉快 |
Okay. Yeah. |
好的 好 |
Steamrolling whatever I see |
见啥拿啥不客气 |
Despicable me |
我就是卑鄙 |
I'm having a bad, bad day |
今天一天都倒霉 |
If you take it personal, that's okay |
随你咋想 我无所谓 |
Despicable me |
我就是卑鄙 |
You've got to be pulling on my leg! |
就没有一刻清闲 |
Hello! |
你好 |
Cookies for sale. |
买曲奇吗 |
Go away. I'm not home. |
走开 家里没人 |
Yes, you are. I heard you. |
你在家 我听到你说话了 |
No, you didn't. |
不 你听错了 |
This is a recording. |
是答录机的声音 |
No, it isn't. - Yes, it is. |
不对 不是 -是的 就是 |
Watch this. Leave a message, beep. |
听着 请在 哔 声后留言 |
Goodbye, recorded message. |
再见 答录机先生 |
Agnes, come on. |
阿格妮丝 走吧 |