|
|
Despicable.Me.2-神偷奶爸.2013
|
Three weeks, and we're still no close to cracking this. |
3周了 还是一点头绪都没有 |
cracking:n.破裂;开裂;adj.裂解的;分裂的;
|
Right! Bring him in! |
好吧 把他带过来 |
Yes, sir. |
是的 长官 |
This is the best party ever! |
这是有史以来最棒的生日派对 |
Oh, no! |
不好了 |
A dragon is approaching ! |
有条龙正在逼近 |
dragon:n.龙;悍妇;母夜叉; approaching:v.靠近,接近;接洽;建议;要求;(approach的现在分词)
|
Fear not, for here come the valiant knights to save us! |
别怕 英勇的骑士要来救我们了 |
valiant:adj.英勇的,勇敢的;n.勇士;勇敢的人; knights:n.骑兵,骑士(knight的复数);v.授以爵位(knight的第三人称单数);
|
What do you mean she's not coming? |
你说她不会来是什么意思 |
I have a backyard full of these little girls who are counting on the visit from the Fairy Princess ! |
我后院一大群小女孩 都指望着能看见仙女呢 |
backyard:n.后院;后庭; Fairy:n.仙子;adj.美丽的;优雅的;妖精(一样)的; Princess:n.王妃;(除女王或王后外的)王室女成员;(尤指)公主;王公贵族夫人;
|
I do not want a refund ! I want the Fairy Princess! |
我不要退款 我要的是仙女 |
refund:vi.退还;偿还,归还;n.退款;偿还,偿还额;
|
Please, please, I'm begging you! |
求你了 求你了 救人一命 |
You know what? I hope you can't sleep at night, you crusher of little girls' dreams! |
我咒你晚上睡不着觉 因为你粉碎了小女孩的梦想 |
crusher:n.打击;[食品]压碎机;压碎的东西;镇服人的事实;
|
Oh, oh, when's the Fairy Princess coming? |
仙女什么时候来 |
Any minute now! |
马上就来 |
Stall them! |
拖住她们 |
Stall:n.摊位;牲畜棚;小隔间,淋浴室,洗手间;v.(使)熄火,抛锚;故意拖延;
|
okay, okay. |
好了 好了 |
Alright, that's enough of the magic show! |
魔术表演到此为止 |
Wait, did you hear that? |
等一下 你们听到了吗 |
It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust. |
听上去像是魔法仙尘的声音 |
twinkling:n.瞬间;转眼;一眨眼;一刹那;v.闪烁;闪光,发亮;(twinkle的现在分词)
|
It's the Fairy Princess, |
是仙女 |
She's coming! |
她要来了 |
It is I, GruTinkerbell! |
我是格鲁花仙子 |
The most magical Fairy Princess of all! |
是最神奇的仙女 |
I am here to wish Princess Agnes, |
今天我在这祝愿艾格妮丝小公主 |
A very happy birthday! |
生日快乐 |
How come you're so fat? |
仙女怎么这么胖 |
Because my house is made of candy! |
因为 我住在糖果屋里 |
And sometimes, I eat instead of facing my problems! |
烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实 |
How come you have... |
仙女怎么会... |
Okay, time for cake! |
好了 去吃蛋糕吧 |
Thank you, GruTinkerbell! |
谢谢你 格鲁花仙子 |
You're the best Fairy Princess ever! |
你是有史以来最棒的仙女 |
You are welcome, little girl! |
不客气 小女孩 |
I know it's really you, Gru. |
我知道是你 格鲁 |
I'm just pretending for the other kids. |
我在装给其他小朋友看呢 |
Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party! |
你好 格鲁 派对狂人先生 |
Hello, Jillian! |
你好 吉莉安 |
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but my friend Natalie , is recently single, and... |
我知道这样说有点唐突 我朋友娜塔莉最近恢复了单身... |
go out on a limb:爬高枝;担风险;冒险; Natalie:n.纳塔莉;[女名]女子名; recently:adv.最近;新近;
|
No, no, no! Get off the limb, right now! |
不不不 连门都没有 |
No limb. |
没门 |
Come on! She's a riot ! |
拜托 她很会玩的 |
riot:n.骚乱;暴乱;丰富多彩;品种繁多;v.发生骚乱;闹事;
|
She sings karaoke , she has a lot of free time, looks aren't that important to her! |
爱唱卡拉OK 有大把时间 对长相的要求也不高 |
karaoke:n.卡拉OK;卡拉OK录音,自动伴奏录音;
|
Look, Jill, it's not happening. |
吉尔 这不可能 |
Seriously, I'm fine. |
说真的 我自己很好 |
Okay, fine, forget Natalie. |
好吧 不说娜塔莉了 |
How about my cousin Linda? |
我表妹琳达怎样 |
Oh, I know someone whose husband just died... |
我知道有个女的刚死了老公... |
I'm sorry, I did not see you there. |
抱歉 没看到你在那里 |
Or there. |
还是没看到 |
Kyle, Kyle, |
凯尔 凯尔 |