|
|
Dark.Phoenix.2019-x战警黑凤凰
|
Who are we? |
我们是谁 |
Are we simply what others want us to be? |
难道我们只能活成别人期待的模样 |
Are we destined to a fate beyond our control? |
无法逃脱既定的宿命 |
destined:adj.注定的;命定的;去往…的;v.注定;(destine的过去式和过去分词)
|
Or can we evolve ? |
还是说 我们能够进化 |
evolve:v.(使)逐渐形成;进化;进化形成;
|
Become... something more? |
超越自己 |
Can you change the station? |
你能换个频道吗 |
When the song's over, honey. |
等这首歌放完 亲爱的 |
You said that two songs ago. |
两首歌之前 你就这么说了 |
You know this is a classic , right? |
这首可是经典老歌 |
classic:n.名著;优秀的典范;adj.最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的;
|
Okay, how about I make you a promise? |
这样吧 我答应你 |
When you're old enough to drive, you can listen to whatever music you want. |
等你长大 能自己开车了 你想听什么歌都行 |
That a deal? |
行吗 |
John. - Wasn't me. |
约翰 -不是我 |
Jean, was that... Did you? |
琴 是你干的吗 |
I didn't do anything. |
我什么也没干 |
Jean, what are you... - I... I don't know. It's not me. |
琴 你... -我不知道 不是我 |
Quiet. |
安静 |
Quiet. |
安静 |
Quiet! |
安静 |
She doesn't have a scratch on her. |
她连块皮都没破 |
scratch:n.擦伤; adj.打草稿用的; v.抓;
|
No internal injuries . |
也没有内伤 |
internal:n.内脏;本质;adj.内部的;里面的;体内的;(机构)内部的; injuries:n.伤害,损伤;挫伤;(injury的复数)
|
And you're sure she was in the car? |
你确定她在事故车辆上吗 |
Yeah. |
确定 |
Who's gonna tell her? |
那这事儿谁通知她 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Hello. |
你好 |
Where are my parents? |
我爸妈呢 |
My name's Charles Xavier, and... - They're dead. |
我叫查尔斯.泽维尔 -他们死了 |
Aren't they? |
对吗 |
Yes, they are. |
对 没错 |
And I'm very sorry to have to tell you that. |
我很抱歉 告诉你这个噩耗 |
So what happens to me now? |
那我接下来会怎样 |
Well, that's why I'm here, actually. |
我就是为此事而来 |
You see, I have a school that is for young people, who are like you. |
我开了一所学校 专门收像你一样的孩子 |
Special. |
特别之人 |
Special is just a nice word for... |
特别只是客气话 用来代称... |
Weird ? Or crazy? |
怪胎 疯子 |
Weird:adj.奇怪的;奇异的;离奇的;n.命运;宿命;命运女神;
|
Yep. |
没错 |
Yep, sometimes it is. |
没错 有时是这样 |
Sometimes, it can be a word used to describe people who are significant . |
但有时也可以用来形容那些重要的人 |
describe:v.描述;形容;把…称为;画出…图形; significant:adj.重大的;有效的;有意义的;值得注意的;意味深长的;n.象征;有意义的事物;
|
Or amazing. Or... |
了不起的人 或者... |
Or just... just really cool. |
或者是那些很棒的人 |
You've got gifts, Jean. |
你有天赋 琴 |
Do you know what? |
是这样 |
Take this pen, right. |
拿着这支笔 |
It's something that... |
这支笔… |
Well, actually, just take it. |
你就拿着吧 |
It's a gift. |
这是礼物 |
Now, you could choose to draw a really good picture with that... |
你可以用这支笔画出一幅佳作 |
or you could use it to poke someone's eyes out. |
也可以用来戳爆别人的眼睛 |
poke:v.刺,捅;戳;伸出;刺探;闲荡;n.戳;刺;袋子;懒汉;
|
But either way, it's still just a pen. |
但不管怎样 这只是一支笔 |
well, that's entirely up to you. |
完全取决于你 |
But if you want to use it to do good stuff ... |
但如果你想用天赋做善事 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|