返回首页

DaleDougherty_2011S-_我们是创造者_

I'm going to have a pretty simple idea that I'm just going to tell you over and over until I get you to believe it, and that is all of us are makers. 我有一个很简单的想法 我会不停地跟你们说这个想法,直到你们相信, 那就是我们都是创造者。
over and over:反复;再三;
I really believe that. 我真的这么认为。
All of us are makers. 我们全都是创造者。
We're born makers. 我们是天生的创造者。
We have this ability to make things, to grasp things with our hands. 我们有这样的能力 去创造事物, 用我们的双手去把握(感知)事物。
grasp:n.抓住;理解;控制;v.抓住;领会;
We use words like "grasp" metaphorically to also think about understanding things. 这里的*把握‘是个隐喻 意思是说我们也同时在感知事物。
metaphorically:adv.隐喻地;用比喻;
We don't just live, but we make. 我们不仅仅是在生存,同时也在创造;
We create things. 我们创造万物。
Well I'm going to show you a group of makers from Maker Faire and various places. 我会向你们展示一组创造者 他们来自创造者大会(Maker Faire)和其他地方。
Faire:vt.(法语)做;(法语)从事;
It doesn't come out particularly well, but that's a particularly tall bicycle. 这看上去不是非常棒, 但这真的是非常高的一辆自行车。
particularly:adv.特别地,独特地;详细地,具体地;明确地,细致地;
It's a scraper bike; it's called -- from Oakland . 它叫刮刀(scraper)自行车, 来自奥克兰。
scraper:n.刮刀;铲土机;守财奴; Oakland:n.奥克兰(美国加州西部城市);
And this is a particularly small scooter for a gentleman of this size. 然后这是一辆很小的摩托车 驾驶者是一位高大的男士。
scooter:n.小型摩托车:(儿童)滑板车:
But he's trying to power it, or motorize it, with a drill. 但是他尝试着赋予它力量,或者说使它机动化, 通过一个电钻
(Laughter) (笑声)
And the question he had is, "Can I do it? Can it be done?" 他的疑问是, “我真的能这样做吗?我能做到吗?”
Apparently it can. 事实证明他做到了。
Apparently:adv.显然地;似乎,表面上;
So makers are enthusiasts; they're amateurs; they're people who love doing what they do. 创造者是一些业余爱好者,但很狂热, 他们热爱 他们所做的事情。
They don't always even know why they're doing it. 他们有时候甚至不知道为什么要这么做。
We have begun organizing makers at our Maker Faire. 我们已经开始举办创造者大会(Maker Faire) 来聚集创造者。
organizing:v.组织;安排;处理;分配;管理;(organize的现在分词)
There was one held in Detroit here last summer, and it will be held again next summer, at the Henry Ford . 去年夏天我们在底特律举办了一场,就是这里, 明年夏天会在亨利福特(底特律地区)举办。
Detroit:n.底特律(美国一座城市); Ford:n.福特[姓氏];浅滩;v.涉(水);渡河;津渡;
But we hold them in San Francisco -- 此外举办地还有在旧金山
(Applause) (掌声)
- and in New York. 以及纽约。
And it's a fabulous event to just meet and talk to these people who make things and are there to just show them to you and talk about them and have a great conversation. 这是一个非常棒的活动 你可以和那些创造新事物的人们见面并且聊聊 他们会向你展示那些创造,聊聊它们 那会是很棒的对话。
fabulous:adj.难以置信的;传说的,寓言中的;极好的;
(Video) Guy: I might get one of those. (视频)男子:我或许该弄一个。
Dale Dougherty: These are electric muffins . 戴尔·多尔蒂:这是些电力松饼。
electric:n.供电;adj.电的;用电的;电动的;发电的; muffins:n.英格兰松饼;杯状小松糕;(muffin的复数)
Guy: Where did you guys get those? 男子:你们是从哪儿弄的这东西?
Muffin: Will you glide with us? (Guy: No.) 松饼:你愿意和我们一起滑吗?(男子:不。)
glide:n.滑翔;滑行;滑移;滑音;vt.滑翔;滑行;悄悄地走;消逝;vi.使滑行;使滑动;
DD: I know Ford has new electric vehicles coming out. 戴尔·多尔蒂:我知道福特会推出新的电力车。
vehicles:n.车辆;飞行器;运行工具;(vehicles是vehicle的复数)
We got there first. 我们更先一步。
Lady: Will you glide with us? 女士:愿意一起滑吗?
DD: This is something I call "swinging in the rain." 戴尔·多尔蒂:我把这东西叫做雨中秋千。
And you can barely see it, but it's -- a controller at top cycles the water to fall just before and after you pass through the bottom of the arc . 你可能看不到, 但事实上 - 是顶端的一个控制器来让水 刚好在你荡过最低点之前和之后流下
barely:adv.仅仅,勉强;几乎不;公开地;贫乏地; pass through:穿过;经历;经验;遭受; arc:n.弧;弧形;弓形;v.作弧形运动;
So imagine a kid: "Am I going to get wet? Am I going to get wet? 孩子会想:“我会被弄湿吗?我会被弄湿吗?
No, I didn't get wet. Am I going to get wet? Am I going to get wet?" 噢,我没有湿。我会被弄湿吗?我会被弄湿吗?”
That's the experience of a clever ride. 这是一个很聪明的体验。
And of course, we have fashion. 当然,我们也涉足时尚。
People are remaking things into fashion. 人们会在时尚领域重新创造。
remaking:v.重新制作,改编;重做;(remake的现在分词)
I don't know if this is called a basket-bra, but it ought to be something like that. 我不知道这个是不是叫做篮球文胸, 但八九不离十。
We have art students getting together, taking old radiator parts and doing an iron-pour to make something new out of it. 我们有一些艺术专业学生聚到一起, 用废旧的散热器(冷却器)零件 进行浇铸来做些新的东西。
radiator:n.散热器;暖气片;辐射体;
They did that in the summer, and it was very warm. 当时是夏天,很热。
Now this one takes a little bit of explaining. 现在这个需要多解释一点。
You know what those are, right? 你们都知道这些是什么,对吧?
Billy-Bob, or Billy Bass , or something like that. 章鱼,或鲈鱼,或类似的东西。
Bass:n.鲈鱼;男低音;低音部;椴树;adj.低音的;
Now the background is -- the guy who did this is a physicist . 背景是说制作这些的人是一个物理学家。
physicist:n.物理学家;物理学研究者;
And here he'll explain a little bit about what it does. 这里他会解释一下他所做的。
(Video) Richard Carter: I'm Richard Carter, and this is the Sashimi Tabernacle Choir . (视频)理查德·卡特:我是理查德·卡特, 这是刺身(生鱼)礼拜合唱团。
Sashimi:n.(日)生鱼片; Tabernacle:n.临时房屋;帐篷;神龛;vt.把…置于神龛中;vi.暂居;暂附肉体; Choir:n.唱诗班;合唱团,歌唱队;
Choir: ? When you hold me in your arms ? 合唱团:? 当你抱我在怀里 ?
DD: This is all computer-controlled in an old Volvo. 理查德·卡特:这是全电脑控制的 在一部旧的沃尔沃(轿车)里。
computer-controlled:[计]计算机控制的;
Choir: ? I'm hooked on a feelin' ? 合唱团:? 我有种强烈的感觉 ?
hooked:adj.弯曲的; v.(使)钩住,挂住; (hook的过去分词和过去式)
? I'm high on believin' ? ? 我对此深信不疑 ?
? That you're in love with me ? ? 那就是你爱上了我 ?
DD: So Richard came up from Houston last year to visit us in Detroit here and show the wonderful Sashimi Tabernacle Choir. 戴尔·多尔蒂:去年理查德从休斯顿 到底特律来找到我们 并展示了美妙的刺身礼拜合唱团。
Houston:n.休斯顿(美国得克萨斯州港市);
So, are you a maker? 那么,你是创造者吗?
How many people here would say you're a maker, if you raise your hand? 在座的有多少人认为自己是创造者,请举一下手
That's a pretty good -- but there's some of you out there that won't admit that you're makers. 非常好 - 但在座的各位有人不愿意在外面承认你自己是创造者。
And again, think about it. 我们再好好想想。
You're makers of food; you're makers of shelter; you're makers of lots of different things, and partly what interests me today is you're makers of your own world, and particularly the role that technology has in your life. 你们创造了食物,是创造了庇护所(避难所), 你们是许许多多事物的创造者。 而今天让我很感兴趣的是 你创造了你自己的世界, 特别是科技在你的生活中 的角色。
technology:n.技术;工艺;术语;
You're really a driver or a passenger -- to use a Volkswagen phrase. 你一定是一位驾驶者或者乘客, 按照大众(Volkswagen)的说法。
passenger:n.旅客;乘客;白吃饭的人;闲散人员; Volkswagen:n.大众汽车(财富500强公司之一);
Makers are in control. 创造者希望对事物有所控制。
That's what fascinates them. That's why they do what they do. 这令他们心驰神往;这也是他们创造的原动力。
fascinates:vt.使着迷,使神魂颠倒;vi.入迷;
They want to figure out how things work; they want to get access to it; and they want to control it. 他们渴望知道事物是如何运作的, 他们想要看到事物内部的逻辑, 然后他们愿意控制它;
They want to use it to their own purpose. 他们会按照自己的意愿来使用它。
Makers today, to some degree, are out on the edge. 今天的创造者,一定程度上有些超前。
They're not mainstream . 他们不是主流。
mainstream:n.主流;
They're a little bit radical . 他们有一点激进。
radical:n.自由基;激进分子;游离基;adj.根本的;彻底的;完全的;全新的;
They're a bit subversive in what they do. 他们所做的会有些颠覆和破坏的成分。
subversive:adj.破坏性的;从事颠覆的;n.危险分子;颠覆分子;
But at one time , it was fairly commonplace to think of yourself as a maker. 但在曾经的某段时间, 自认为是创造者是很常见的。
at one time:曾经,一度;同时; fairly:adv.相当地;公平地;简直; commonplace:n.老生常谈;司空见惯的事;普通的东西;adj.平凡的;陈腐的;
It was not something you'd even remark upon. 甚至不会有人专门去评论它。
remark:v.评论;谈论;说起;n.评述;言论;谈论;引人注目;
And I found this old video. 我找到这段旧的录像。
And I'll tell you more about it, but just ... 我会告诉你关于它的一些事,但...
(Music) (音乐)
(Video) Narrator : Of all things Americans are, we are makers. (视频)讲述者:在所有对美国人的定义中最具意义的是 我们是创造者。
Narrator:n.讲述者;(电视节目中的)幕后解说员;旁白员;
With our strengths and our minds and spirit, we gather, we form, and we fashion. 用我们的力量、头脑和精神, 我们汇聚,我们促成,我们雕琢 -
Makers and shapers and put-it-togetherers. 创造者和塑造者 然后把他们融合到一起。
shapers:n.[机]牛头刨床;塑造者;塑形衣(sharper的复数形式);
DD: So it goes on to show you people making things out of wood, a grandfather making a ship in a bottle, a woman making a pie -- somewhat standard fare of the day. 戴尔·多尔蒂:这部片子会继续告诉你 人们最初使用木材来制造物品, 一位老人在玻璃瓶里创作了一艘船, 一位女士制作了派 - 这在今天看来已经很平常了。
somewhat:n.几分;某物;adv.有点;多少;几分;稍微; standard:n.标准;水准;旗;度量衡标准;adj.标准的;合规格的;公认为优秀的; fare:n.车费;饭菜;船费;飞机票价;v.成功(或不成功、更好等);
But it was a sense of pride that we made things, that the world around us was made by us. 但这是一种骄傲 因为我们能创造事物, 甚至可以说我们身处的这个世界是我们自己创造的。
It didn't just exist. 它并不是最初就存在的;
We made it, and we were connected to it that way. 我们创造了它,就这样我们与它息息相关。
And I think that's tremendously important. 我认为这是非常重要的。
tremendously:adv.非常地;可怕地;惊人地;
Now I'm going to tell you one funny thing about this. 现在我会给你们讲一个有趣的事情。
This particular reel -- it's an industrial video -- but it was shown in drive-in theaters in 1961 -- in the Detroit area, in fact -- and it preceded Alfred Hitchcock's " Psycho ." 这个特别的卷轴 - 是一个工业用的录像带 - 但它曾在汽车影院里播放 那是1961年- 在底特律地区,事实上 - 它要早于阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克(Alfred Hitchcock)的“精神病患者”(Psycho)。
reel:vi.卷;眩晕;蹒跚地走;退缩;vt.卷;使旋转;n.蹒跚;眩晕;旋转; industrial:adj.工业的,产业的; n.工业股票; drive-in:n.免下车餐馆;免下车电影院;adj.免下车的;路边服务的; theaters:n.影剧院,剧院(theater复数); preceded:v.在…之前发生(或出现);先于;走在…前面;(precede的过去分词和过去式) Psycho:n.心理分析,精神分析;精神病患者;adj.精神病的;精神病学的;
(Laughter) (笑声)
So I like to think there was something going on there of the new generation of makers coming out of this, plus "Psycho." 所以我愿意相信这是由 一些新生代的创造者 有点“精神病”的创造者创造出来的。
This is Andrew Archer . 这是安德鲁·阿克尔(Andrew Archer)。
Archer:n.弓箭手;
I met Andrew at one of our community meetings putting together Maker Faire. 我是在创造者大会的社区会议上 遇到安德鲁的。
community:n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
Andrew had moved to Detroit from Duluth, Minnesota . 安德鲁是从明尼苏达的杜鲁斯 搬到底特律来的。
Minnesota:n.明尼苏达州(美国中北部洲);
And I talked to his mom, and I ended up doing a story on him for a magazine called Kidrobot. 我和他的母亲聊了聊, 并在一个叫小机器人(Kidrobot)的杂志上 写了一篇他的故事。
He's just a kid that grew up playing with tools instead of toys. 他是一个喜欢工具而不是玩具 长大的孩子。
He liked to take things apart. 他喜欢拆解东西。
His mother gave him a part of the garage , and he collected things from yard sales, and he made stuff . 他的母亲在车库里给他弄了一块地方, 然后他就从庭院集市收集些东西,用来制作新的物品。
garage:n.车库;汽车修理厂;飞机库;v.把…送入车库;把(汽车)开进车库; stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
And then he didn't particularly like school that much, but he got involved in robotics competitions , and he realized he had a talent, and, more importantly, he had a real passion for it. 他并不怎么喜欢上学, 但他参加了机器人大赛, 然后他发现在这方面他很有才华, 更重要的是,他喜欢做这个。
involved:adj.有关的; v.涉及; (involve的过去式和过去分词) robotics:n.机器人学; competitions:n.比赛,[生态]竞争(competition的复数形式); passion:n.激情;热情;酷爱;盛怒;
And he began building robots. 于是他开始制作机器人。
And when I sat down next to him, he was telling me about a company he formed, and he was building some robots for automobile factories to move things around on the factory floor . 当我坐在他旁边的时候, 他讲起他创建的一个公司, 他为汽车厂制作了一些机器人 用来在搬运货物。
automobile:n.汽车;v.开汽车;坐汽车;adj.自动的; factory floor:n.厂房;车间;
And that's why he moved to Michigan . 所以他搬到了密歇根。
Michigan:n.密歇根;美国密歇根州;
But he also moved here to meet other people doing what he's doing. 当然他又搬到了这里 去寻找那些志同道合的人。
And this kind of gets to this important idea today. 现在这些人有了这个很棒的创意。
This is Jeff and Bilal and several others here in a hackerspace. 这是杰夫、比拉和其他一些人 在一个黑客工作室里.
And there's about three hackerspaces or more in Detroit. 在底特律大概有3个或者更多的黑客工作室。
And there's probably even some new ones since I've been here last. 甚至在我上一次造访之后又多了一些。
But these are like clubs -- they're sharing tools, sharing space, sharing expertise in what to make. 但是这些就像俱乐部一样。 他们共享工具和空间, 分享创造过程中的才华。
expertise:n.专门知识;专门技术;专家的意见;
And so it's a very interesting phenomenon that's going across the world. 这是一个在全世界 都很有趣的现象。
phenomenon:n.现象;杰出的人;非凡的人(或事物);
But essentially these are people that are playing with technology. 但最根本的是有人在玩儿这些科技。
essentially:adv.本质上;本来;
Let me say that again: playing. 你没听错 - 玩儿
They don't necessarily know what they're doing or why they're doing it. 他们并不需要知道他们在做什么或者为什么这么做。
necessarily:adv.必要地;必定地,必然地;
They're playing to discover what the technology can do, and probably to discover what they can do themselves, what their own capabilities are. 他们通过玩儿 来探索现在的科技能做什么, 也许还包括他们自己能做什么, 他们拥有什么样的能力。
Now the other thing that I think is taking off, another reason making is taking off today, is there's some great new tools out there. 现在我们来看看, 今天让创造很受欢迎的另一个原因是, 我们有了许多很棒的新工具。
And you can't see this very well on the screen, but Arduino -- Arduino is an open-source hardware platform . 在这个屏幕上你可能看不太清楚, 这是阿都伊诺(Arduino): Arduino是一个开源的硬件平台。?
open-source:adj.(计算机)开放源代码; hardware:n.计算机硬件;五金器具; platform:n.平台; v.把…放在台上[放在高处;
It's a micro-controller . 它是一个微控制器。
micro-controller:微控制器;
If you don't know what those are, they're just the "brains." 如果你不知道这些是什么,那么我告诉你他们就是大脑。
So they're the brains of maker projects, and here's an example of one. 他们是创造者项目的大脑。 这有一个例子。
And I don't know if you can see it that well, but that's a mailbox -- so an ordinary mailbox and an Arduino. 我不知道你们能不能看清,这是一个邮箱- 一个传统的邮箱和一个Arduino。
So you figure out how to program this, and you put this in your mailbox. 你可以弄清楚如果为它编写程序, 然后把它放到你的邮箱里。
And when someone opens your mailbox, you get a notification , an alert message goes to your iPhone. 当有人打开你的邮箱时, 你就会收到一个通知, 你的iPhone会收到一个警告信息。
notification:n.通知;通告;告示; alert:n.警报; adj.警觉的; v.向…报警;
Now that could be a dog door, it could be someone going somewhere where they shouldn't, like a little brother into a little sister's room. 你也可以把它用作狗狗出入的门, 可以监控是不是有人去了不该去的地方, 比如男孩子进了女孩子的房间。
There's all kinds of different things that you can imagine for that. 你可以用它来做许许多多 你能想象到的事情。
Now here's something -- a 3D printer. 我们来看,这是一个3D打印机。
That's another tool that's really taken off -- really, really interesting. 这是另一个会很受欢迎的工具-它真的很有趣。
This is Makerbot. 这是Makerbot.
And there are industrial versions of this -- about 20,000 dollars. 你可以拿到它的工业版本授权- 大概两万美元。
These guys came up with a kit version for 750 dollars, and that means that hobbyists and ordinary folks can get a hold of this and begin playing with 3D printers. 他们也提供一个精简(工具箱)版本 只需750美元。 这意味着爱好者或普通人 都可以开始使用3D打印机了。
kit:v.装备;n.成套工具;配套元件;成套设备;全套衣服及装备; hobbyists:n.(业余)爱好者;(hobbyist的复数) get a hold of:联系;得到;联络;找到;
Now they don't know what they want to do with it, but they're going to figure it out. 他们现在还不知道能用它来干什么, 但他们会弄清楚的。
They will only figure it out by getting their hands on it and playing with it. 也许真的开始使用它是弄清楚这一点的唯一途径。
One of the coolest things is, Makerbot sent out an upgrade , some new brackets for the box. Makerbot发布了一个升级,这很棒对吧, 比如盒子的新支架。
upgrade:v.使升级;提升;改良品种;n.升级;上升;上坡;adv.往上;adj.向上的; brackets:n.支架; v.给…装上托架;
Well you printed out the brackets and then replaced the old brackets with the new ones. 你可以打印出来一些新的支架 然后把旧的支架替换掉。
Isn't that cool? 这很酷对不对?
So makers harvest technology from all the places around us. 所以说创造者总是可以从生活中 收获可以应用的科技。
This is a radar speed detector that was developed from a Hot Wheels toy. 这是一个雷达速度侦测器 它是用风火轮(Hotwheels)玩具为基础制作的。
radar:n.雷达; detector:n.探测器;检测器;发现者;侦察器;
And they do interesting things. 他们可以做些很有趣的事。
They're really creating new areas and exploring areas that you might only think -- the military is doing drones -- well, there is a whole community of people building autonomous airplanes , or vehicles -- 他们真的在发现和探索新的地区 你也许会想 这是军方使用无人侦察机所做的事。 好吧,有这样一个社区 他们在建造无人驾驶的飞机之类的交通工具-
exploring:v.探索:考察:探查;(explore的现在分词) military:adj.军事的;军人的;适于战争的;n.军队;军人; drones:v.嗡嗡叫;嗡嗡响;(drone的第三人称单数) autonomous:adj.自治的;自主的;自发的; airplanes:n.(美)[航]飞机(airplane的复数);
something that you could program to fly on its own, without a stick or anything, to figure out what path it's going. 你可以通过编程来让它自己飞行, 不需要遥控或别的什么,它就可以自己找到飞行路径。
Fascinating work they're doing. 真的很迷人。
Fascinating:adj.极有吸引力的;迷人的;v.深深吸引;迷住;(fascinate的现在分词)
We just had an issue on space exploration , 我们对宇宙探索也有了一个想法,
issue:n.重要议题;争论的问题;v.宣布;公布;发出;发行; exploration:n.探索;勘探;探险;[医]探查术;
DIY space exploration. 自制宇宙探测器。
This is probably the best time in the history of mankind to love space. 这或许是人类历史上拥抱宇宙的 最佳时机。
mankind:n.人类;男性;
You could build your own satellite and get it into space for like 8,000 dollars. 你可以建造你自己的卫星并把它送上太空 而这只需要大概8000美元。
Think how much money and how many years it took NASA to get satellites into space. 想想看美国国家航空航天局(NASA) 花了多少时间和金钱才做到这件事。
In fact, these guys actually work for NASA, and they're trying to pioneer using off-the-shelf components , cheap things that aren't specialized that they can combine and send up into space. 事实上,这些人真的在为美国国家航空航天局工作, 现在他们正在尝试用可以买到的 不那么昂贵的非定制组件 来建造飞行器 并把它送上太空。
off-the-shelf:adj.现成的;常备的;成品的;adv.现成地;无需作重大修改地; components:n.部件;组件;成份(component复数); specialized:adj.专业的; v.专门研究(或从事); (specialize的过去式和过去分词)
Makers are a source of innovation , and I think it relates back to something like the birth of the personal computer industry. 创造者是创新的发起者, 我想这和过去的很多事都有重要的联系 比如说个人电脑产业的诞生。
innovation:n.创新,革新;新方法; personal computer:n.个人电脑;个人计算机;
This is Steve Wozniak. Where does he learn about computers? 这是斯蒂夫·沃兹。他从哪里学习计算机的呢?
It's the Homebrew Computer Club -- just like a hackerspace. 是Homebrew计算机俱乐部-就像一个黑客工作室。
Homebrew:n.自酿(啤)酒;公司自产自用;
And he says, "I could go there all day long and talk to people and share ideas for free." 他说,“我可以在那儿呆上一整天 和那儿的人聊天 不求回报地分享创意。”
all day long:"allday"的变体;整天;一整天;终日;
Well he did a little bit better than free. 好吧,他并没有完全不求回报。
But it's important to understand that a lot of the origins of our industries -- even like Henry Ford -- come from this idea of playing and figuring things out in groups. 但是我们应该明白 很多产业的雏形 甚至像亨利福特(福特汽车创始人) 都是从玩耍 并群体性地学习中产生的。
origins:n.起源; (origin的复数)
Well, if I haven't convinced you that you're a maker, 好了,如果我还没能让你相信你是一个创造者,
convinced:adj.坚信; v.使确信; (convince的过去分词和过去式)
I hope I could convince you that our next generation should be makers, that kids are particularly interested in this, in this ability to control the physical world and be able to use things like micro-controllers and build robots. 我希望你能相信 我们的下一代会是创造者, 因为孩子们对这个很感兴趣, 通过创造去控制我们的世界 以及使用像微控制器这样的东西 来建造机器人。
physical:adj.[物]物理的;身体的;物质的;符合自然法则的;n.体格检查;
And we've got to get this into schools, or into communities in many, many ways -- the ability to tinker , to shape and reshape the world around us. 我们需要在学校的教育里, 或者许许多多的社区中- 教孩子们如何塑造 和修剪我们身边的世界。
communities:n.社区;社会;团体;共有(community的复数) tinker:n.修补工;小炉匠,补锅匠,白铁匠;v.(尤指不起作用地)小修补,小修理; reshape:vt.改造;再成形;
There's a great opportunity today -- and that's what I really care about the most. 今天是个绝好的机会- 去回答我非常在意的一个问题
An the answer to the question: what will America make? 美国将会创造出什么?
It's more makers. 答案是更多的创造者。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
(Applause) (掌声)