|
|
Chicken.Run.2000-小鸡快跑.
|
I'm stuck! |
我被卡住了! |
Get back! |
退回去! |
Mr. Tweedy . |
敦蒂先生 |
Tweedy:adj.松散悠闲的;穿花呢服的;男子气概的;好游乐的;
|
What is that chicken doing outside the fence? |
那只鸡在围栏外干什么? |
Oh! I don't know, love |
我不知道 亲爱的 |
Just deal with it. Now! |
马上去处理一下! |
I'll teach you to make a fool out of me |
让我难堪我要教训你 |
Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya! |
这对你们都是一个教训! |
No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm! |
没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去! |
Morning, Ginger . Back from holiday? |
早安 姜妹 刚度完假? |
Ginger:n.生姜;姜;姜黄色;adj.姜黄色的;v.使更有生气;鼓舞;刺激
|
I wasn't on holiday, Babs . I was in solitary confinement |
我没去度假 巴波斯 我被关禁闭了 |
Babs:abbr.进场波束指向系统(BeamApproachBeaconSystem); solitary confinement:n.单独监禁;单独禁闭;
|
Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it? |
一个人独呆一阵子也不错 是不是? |
Roll call! |
集合! |
Come along, now. You'll be late for parade |
马上过来 你们列队要晚了 |
parade:n.阅兵;游行;炫耀;检阅;v.游行;展览;游行庆祝;游行示威;
|
Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right |
叽叽 叽叽 快点儿 左 右 左 右 |
Left, right, left, right! |
左 右 左 右! |
Come on. Smarten up. |
快 精神点儿 |
Smarten:vt.使整洁; vi.打扮;
|
Discipline ! Order! |
纪律! 秩序! |
Discipline:n.纪律;训练;自制力;风纪;v.训练;管教;惩罚;处罚;
|
Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble you'd hop in the old crate and tally-ho . Chocks away! |
想当初在皇家空军 当长官命令紧急起飞 你跳进老飞机 发现目标 轰隆开走了! |
scramble:vt.攀登; n.抢夺,争夺; vi.爬行,攀登; hop:n.啤酒花;单足短距离跳跃;;v.单脚跳行;齐足(或双足)跳行;突然快速去某处; crate:n.板条箱;篓;v.将某物装入大木箱或板条箱中; tally-ho:呔嗬(狩猎时的吆喝声示意猎狗发现了狐狸); Chocks:楔子;三角垫木;[船]导缆钳;定盘(chock的复数);
|
Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us |
别说了 老傻瓜 他们只想数数我们 |
How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer? |
你怎么敢这样对长官回话? |
How dare you:你怎么敢…!; senior:adj.大;级别(或地位)高的;成人的;高级水平的;n.上级;上司;较…年长的人;
|
Why, back in my R.A.F. days... - Fowler , they're coming |
嘿 想当初在皇家空军... - 福罗 他们来了 |
Fowler:n.捕野禽者;
|
Oh, right, right. |
啊 好 好 |
There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad . You're grounded |
你要受到严厉的谴责 取消你的自由活动 |
stern:n.船尾;末端;adj.严厉的;坚定的; reprimand:n.谴责;训斥;申诉;vt.谴责;训斥;责难; lad:n.小伙子;老朋友;
|
Attention! |
立正! |
Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan? |
欢迎你回来 母鸡 有新的计划吗? |
I thought we tried going under |
我想我们试过从下面出去 |
Ah! Over. Right |
噢 上面 好 |
How's the egg count? |
鸡蛋的数量怎么样? |
I've laid five eggs this morning. Five! |
我今早下了五个 五个 |
Well-chuffed with that, I was... - Shush ! |
那很好 我...很高兴 - 安静 |
Shush:n.嘘声;vt.使安静;vi.发嘘声;int.嘘(示意安静下来);
|
Oh, no. Edwina |
啊 不 爱德文娜 |
Bunty, why didn't you give her some of yours? |
邦迪 你为什么不给她几个? |
I would have. She didn't tell me. She didn't tell anyone |
我会的 可她没说 她没对任何人说 |
Oh, is Edwina off on holiday? |
噢 爱德文娜要去度假吗? |
We've got to get out of here |
我们必须逃离此地 |
get out of here:出去(表示气愤或不耐烦等)
|
Ginger! Are we still on? |
姜妹! 我们还要逃吗? |
Oh, we're on, all right |
啊 当然啦 我们要逃 |
Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17 |
麦克 告诉大家 今晚在17号木屋开会 |
hut:n.小屋;木屋;[军事]临时营房;[美俚]牢房;v.(使)住临时营房[小屋];
|
You called? Nick and... |
你叫我们? 尼克... |
Fetcher. - At your service |
范晨 - 听从你的吩咐 |
Over here |
这边儿来 |
We need some more things |
我们还需要一些东西 |
Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea set? |
好 小姐 这套手工茶具怎么样? |
handcrafted:adj.手工制作的;v.用手工制作;(handcraft的过去分词和过去式)
|
Uh, no |
不要 |
Or a lovely necklace and pendant ? - It's love... |
那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? - 是不错... |
necklace:n.项链; pendant:n.下垂物,垂饰;
|
Or this beautiful number all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree |
或者这个美丽的帽子 都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西 |
all the rage:非常流行;风靡一时的东西; fashionable:adj.流行的;时髦的;上流社会的; coops:(关家禽等的)笼子(coop的复数); Paree:(美口)巴黎(=Paris);
|
Simply pop it on like so and as the French hens say, " Voila !" |
这样戴上 像法国鸡那样说声 喔哇 |
Voila:int.(法)瞧;可不是;
|
That's French |
那是法语 |
That's two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings |
这是个两用帽 小姐 参加晚会 参加婚礼 |
Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision , like a dream |
啊 可是女士 这使你美极了 像梦中美人 |
vision:n.视力;美景;幻象;想象力;v.想象;显现;梦见;
|
Like a duck. - No, thank you |
像只鸭子 - 不要 谢谢 |