|
|
Cars.2017-汽车总动员
|
Okay. Here we go. |
好了 我们开始吧 |
Focus. Speed. I am speed. |
集中精力 速度 我就是速度 |
One winner, forty two losers . |
1个优胜者 42个失败者 |
losers:n.输者,败者:(loser的复数)
|
I eat losers for breakfast. |
我会把失败者当早餐 |
Did I used to say that? |
我过去常那样说吗 |
Yes sir... you did. |
是的先生 你常说 |
Yeah sure. You say that all the time. |
当然了 你一直这样说 |
Mater! What are you doing in here! |
板牙 你在这里做什么 |
Well, I didn't want you to be lonely. |
我不想让你觉得寂寞 |
Well, thank you but I'm kind of preparing for a race |
谢谢 可我正在准备比赛 |
I need a little quiet. |
需要点安静 |
Alright. You got it buddy . |
好的 给你安静 伙计 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
Hey every buddy, listen up. |
大家好 听好了 |
My best friend Lightning McQueen need quiet. Perfect quiet. |
我最好的朋友闪电麦坤需要安静 绝对安静 |
Lightning:n.闪电;adj.闪电般的;飞快的;突然的
|
Okay, where was I. |
好了 刚才到哪儿了 |
Racing. Real racing. |
比赛 真正的比赛 |
Huh! That ain't racing. That wasn't even a sundae drive. |
那不是比赛 甚至都不是圣代之旅 |
sundae:n.圣代冰淇淋;
|
That was one lap racing is 500 of those. |
那只比一圈 顶现在500圈 |
Everybody fighting to move up lap after lap. |
所有人一圈圈地力争上游 |
Inside outside inches apart never touching. |
内外道相距咫尺从不接触 |
Now that's racing. |
现在那才叫比赛 |
Well, I can't argue with "The" Doc Hudson . |
这位蓝天博士我无法反驳 |
Hudson:n.哈得孙河;
|
How true. How true. |
说得多对呀 多对呀 |
Hey Lightning. Are you ready? - Oh yeah. |
闪电 准备好了吗 - 好了 |
Lightning is ready. |
闪电准备好了 |
This one is for you Doc. |
这次是为你比的 博士 |
Cars 3 |
《赛车总动员3》 |
Come on stickers . |
加油车手们 |
stickers:n.粘贴标签;贴纸;(sticker的复数)
|
That is Bret coming through. Go McQueen. |
布雷特到了 加油麦坤 |
Lightning McQueen. |
闪电麦坤 |
Hey Cal, your blinkers are on. |
卡尔 你的转向灯开着呢 |
blinkers:n.有色眼镜(blinker的复数); v.给…戴眼罩;
|
What? No, it's not. Hey. |
什么 没有啊 |
Your blinkers are on. |
你的转向灯才开着呢 |
Good comeback Cal. |
恢复得不错 卡尔 |
comeback:n.恢复;复原;
|
And into the pit goes lightning McQueen, |
正在进站的是闪电麦坤 |
pit:n.深洞;深坑;矿井;麻子;v.使…表面有斑点;在…上打洞;去掉…的果核;
|
Bobby Swift and Cal Weathers. |
鲍比.斯威夫特和卡尔.韦瑟斯 |
Bobby:警察 Swift:n.[鸟]雨燕; adj.飞快的;
|
These three are fun to watch. Aren't they Darrell ? |
这三辆车看着很有意思 是不是 达雷尔 |
Darrell:n.[男名]男子名;
|
You know Bob, I can't tell they have more fun on or off the track . |
鲍勃 不好说他们在场内还是场外更有意思 |
off the track:出轨;误入歧途;离题;
|
You're geting the car wash too Cal...! |
你又在洗车了 卡尔 |
No, you're getting a car wash McQueen. |
不 你才在洗车 |
Get them now. |
现在去追上他们 |
Lightning, how do you keep your focus racing against Bobby and Cal? |
闪电 你是怎么 在与鲍比和卡尔比赛时保持专注的 |
I mean I think the key is we respect each other. |
我认为秘诀就是我们彼此尊重 |
These guys are real class act . |
这些家伙的确出类拔萃 |
class act:杰出的人;
|
Congratulations cupcake . |
祝贺你 茶杯蛋糕 |
cupcake:n.纸杯蛋糕;杯形蛋糕;
|
Oh, they're gonna pay. |
他们会付出代价的 |
Go go Dinoco! |
加油 恐龙石油车队 |
Great win today, Cal. |
今天真是场伟大的胜利 卡尔 |
Thank you Shannon, it was great move towards our.. Hey hey! |
谢谢你香农 我们朝目标迈出了巨大... |
Guido! Pit- stop... |
技师 进站 |
Ha ha knock it off ! Real funny... |
别再说了 真有趣 |
knock it off:停止做;住口,别再讲下去了;
|
Speed 196m/h. Your speed. |
时速314公里 你的车速 |
Come on. Keep it going buddy. |
加油 保持下去 伙计 |
Are my sponsors happy today? |
我的赞助商们今天还高兴吗 |
sponsors:n.赞助商;主办单位(sponsor的复数);v.赞助(sponsor的三单形式);主办;倡议;
|