|
|
Cars.2011-汽车总动员.
|
This is Agent Leland Turbo . |
我是特工利兰.特伯 |
Agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的; Turbo:n.涡轮增压机;
|
I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile. |
我有急报给特工飞弹.米索 |
flash:n.闪光; v.闪光; adj.庞大的; transmission:n.传输;传染;播送;发射;广播;传动装置; Finn:n.芬兰人;爱尔兰巨人;
|
Finn, my cover's been compromised . |
飞弹 我的身份暴露了 |
compromised:v.妥协,折中,让步; (compromise的过去分词和过去式)
|
Everything's gone pear-shaped . |
事情搞砸了 |
pear-shaped:adj.无鼻音的;圆润的;梨子形的;
|
You won't believe what I found out here. |
我有重大发现 |
This is bigger than anything we've ever seen, and no one even knows it exists. |
这地方比我们之前见过的都大 而且没人知道这的存在 |
Finn, I need backup , but don't call the cavalry , it could blow the operation. |
飞弹 我需要支援 但不要通知装甲部队 会中断交易 打草惊蛇 |
backup:n.后援;增援;(文件等的)备份;adj.后补的;支持性的;伴奏的; cavalry:n.骑兵;装甲兵;装甲部队;
|
And be careful. It's not safe out here. |
小心 这儿外面不安全 |
Transmitting my grids now. Good luck. |
现在传送我的讯息 祝你好运 |
Transmitting:v.传送;输送;发射;传播;传染;(transmit的现在分词) grids:n.[数]网格(grid的复数形式);栅格;
|
2 2 |
|
All right, buddy , we're here. |
好了 伙计 我们到了 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
Right where you paid me to bring you. |
你付钱让我带你来的地方 |
Question is, why? |
你来这干什么 |
I'm looking for a car. |
我在找一辆车 |
A car? Ha! |
一辆车 |
Hey, pal, you can't get any further away from land than out here. |
老兄 这离陆地十万八千里 |
Exactly where I want to be. |
这正是我想到的地方 |
I got news for you, buddy. There's nobody out here but us. |
我跟你说 老兄 这里除了我们没别人 |
What are you doing out here? |
你在这干嘛 |
What does it look like, genius ? I'm crabbing . |
你说呢 蠢货 我在航行 |
genius:n.天才;天资;才能,本领; crabbing:n.捕蟹;[纺]煮呢;v.捕蟹(crab的ing形式);
|
Well, turn around and go back where you came from. |
哪来的回哪去 |
Yeah, and who's gonna make me? |
凭什么 |
All right. All right. Don't get your prop in a twist . |
好吧 好吧 用不着动家伙 |
prop:n.道具;支柱;支持者;后盾;v.支撑; twist:v.捻;扭转;曲折;扭动;n.捻;拧;扭动;搓;
|
What a jerk . Sorry, buddy. Looks like it's the end of the line . |
混蛋 抱歉 老兄 我们只能回去了 |
jerk:v.猛拉;n.混蛋;突然而剧烈的动作;adj.卤的; the end of the line:尽头,极限;
|
Buddy? |
老兄 |
Incoming . All workers report to the loading dock . |
货来了 全体到装载码头集合 |
Incoming:n.进来;收入;adj.新当选的;新任的; dock:n.码头;船坞;被告席;尾巴的骨肉部分;vt.使靠码头;剪短;vi.入船坞;
|
Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. |
利兰.特伯 我是飞弹.米索 |
I'm at the rally point. Over. |
我已到达集合点 完毕 |
rally:v.团结;重整;恢复;(网球等)连续对打;n.集会;回复;公路赛车会;
|
All right, fellas , you know the drill . |
好吧 伙计们 你们知道怎么做 |
fellas:n.伙伴;小伙子;哥儿们;男朋友;(fella的复数) know the drill:知道一件事该怎么做;
|
Leland, it's Finn. Please respond . Over. |
利兰 我是飞弹 请回答 完毕 |
respond:vi.回答;作出反应;承担责任;n.应答;唱和;
|
Come on, guys. These crates aren't gonna unload themselves. |
快点 伙计们 这些木箱不会自己卸下来 |
crates:n.[包装]板条箱(crate的复数); unload:v.脱手;(从车、船上)卸;退出;推卸(责任);
|
Too many cars here. Out of my way. |
车太多了 给我闪开 |
Professor Zundapp? |
聪达普教授 |
Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it? |
在这 教授 你要验货吗 |
Ah, yes. Very carefully. |
是的 要仔细瞧瞧 |
Oh, a TV camera. |
是台电视摄像机 |
What does it actually do? - This camera is extremely dangerous. |
这到底是干嘛的 -这台摄像机非常危险 |
extremely:adv.非常,极其;极端地;
|
What are you up to now, Professor? |
你有什么企图 教授 |
What are you up to:你在忙什么呢;你正在做什么;你正在作什么;
|
This is valuable equipment. |
这台设备很值钱 |
valuable:adj.有价值的;贵重的;可估价的;n.贵重物品;
|
Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage . |
要确保它安全抵达 |
voyage:v.航行;远行;(尤指)远航;n.航行;(尤指)航海;
|
You got it. - Hey, Professor Z! |
明白 -教授 |
This is one of those British spies we told you about. |
这就是跟你说过的英国间谍 |
Yeah! This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn't belong. |
我们发现他 把保险杠贴纸贴错了地方 |
bumper:adj.丰盛的,丰富的;n.缓冲器,保险杆,减震物;vt.装满;为…祝酒;vi.干杯;
|
Agent Leland Turbo. |
特工利兰.特伯 |
It's Finn McMissile! |
是飞弹.米索 |
He's seen the camera! Kill him! |
他看到摄像机了 杀了他 |
All hands on deck ! All hands on deck ! |
全员就绪 全员就绪 |
deck:n.甲板;舱面;层面;一副(为52张);v.装饰;打扮;布置;用力击倒;
|
What? |
什么 |
Get to the boats! |
上船 |
He's getting away! - Not for long! |
他要跑了 -跑不了 |