|
|
Cars.2006-汽车总动员
|
OK... Here we go. Focus. |
好 来吧 专心 |
Speed. I am speed. |
速度 我就是速度 |
One winner, 42 losers . |
一位冠军 42位失败者 |
losers:n.输者,败者:(loser的复数)
|
I eat losers for breakfast. |
我会把失败者当早餐吃掉的 |
Breakfast. |
早餐 |
Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast. |
稍等 也许我已经吃过早餐了 |
A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed. |
稍微休息一下也不错 不不不 专注 加速 |
I'm faster than fast. Quicker than quick. |
疾上加疾 快上加快 |
I am lightning ! |
我就是 闪电 ! |
lightning:n.闪电;adj.闪电般的;飞快的;突然的
|
Hey, Lightning! You ready? |
喂 闪电 准备好了吗 |
Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready |
喔耶 闪电 已经准备好了 |
Ka-chow! |
咔嚓! |
Get your antenna balls here! |
卖天线球喔 |
antenna:n.[电讯]天线;[动]触角,[昆]触须;
|
Go, Lightnin'! |
冲啊 闪电 ! |
Whoo! - You got that right, slick . |
哇喔! - 说的没错 伙计 |
slick:adj.光滑的; n.[机]平滑器; v.灵活地; v.使光滑;
|
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400. |
欢迎回到狄纳哥400 |
I'm Bob Cutlass , here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip. |
我是鲍伯凯特拉斯 以及我的好友岱洛卡崔普 |
Cutlass:n.弯刀;短剑; Darrell:n.[男名]男子名;
|
We're midway through what may be an historic day for racing. |
赛车史上一场至关重要的比赛正在进行之中 |
midway:n.中途;娱乐场;adj.中途的;adv.中途; historic:adj.有历史意义的;历史上著名的;
|
Bob, my oil pressure's through the roof. |
鲍伯 我的油压现在高到不行 |
If this gets more exciting, they're gonna have to tow me outta the booth! |
如果再继续这样剌激下去 我就得被拖吊出去了! |
tow:v.牵引;n.拽引;
|
Right, Darrell. |
没错 岱洛 |
Three cars are tied for the season points lead, heading into the final race of the season. |
三位选手以平分的方式 进入今年的总决赛 |
And the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup. |
赢得这场比赛的人不仅得到年度总冠军 更将得到活塞杯 |
Piston:n.活塞;
|
Does The King, Strip Weathers, have one more victory in him before retirement ? |
绰号 国王 的选手史崔普惠特 会在退役之前再得到一项冠军吗? |
Strip:n.带; v.夺; adj.脱衣舞的; retirement:n.退休;退职;退休年龄;退休生活;
|
He's been Dinoco's golden boy for years! |
他一向都是狄纳哥的常胜将军 |
Can he win them one last Piston Cup? |
他能否再赢一次活塞杯呢? |
And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick Hicks. |
像往常一样 别忘了第二名的选手奇克希克斯 |
He's been chasing that tailfin his entire career . |
他的整个职业生涯 都一直紧咬着 国王 不放 |
tailfin:n.尾翼;垂直翼; career:n.职业;事业;生涯;经历;
|
Chick thought this was his year. |
奇克认为今年时机已到 |
His chance to finally emerge from The King's shadow. |
也许他可以从 国王 的阴影下走出来 |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地; emerge:v.浮现;显现;暴露;露出真相;
|
But the last thing he expected was... Lightning McQueen! |
但他意想不到的是 闪电 麦坤! |
You know, I don't think anybody expected this. |
我想大家都没预料到这种情况 |
The rookie sensation came into the season unknown. |
赛季开始时麦坤只是个无名小卒 |
rookie:n.新手;新人; sensation:n.感觉;轰动;感动;
|
But everyone knows him now. |
但现在没有人不认识他了 |
Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco? |
他会成为第一个赢得 活塞杯的新人并入主迪纳哥吗? |
The legend , the runner-up , and the rookie! |
传奇 国王 凶猛 路霸 新人 闪电 ! |
legend:n.传奇;说明;图例;刻印文字; runner-up:n.亚军,第二名;亚军队;
|
Three cars, one champion! |
三辆赛车 一个冠军! |
No you don't. |
你休想! |
Hey! |
嘿! |
What a ride! |
开得太棒了! |
Go get 'em, McQueen! Go get 'em! |
追上去 麦坤! 追上去! |
I love you, Lightning! |
我爱你 闪电 ! |
Dinoco is all mine. |
迪纳哥是我的! |
Trouble, turn three! |
第三个弯脚处有麻烦了! |
Get through that, McQueen. - Huge crash behind the leaders! |
看你怎么过来 麦坤 - 领先者的后面发生了大碰撞 |
Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage . |
等等 岱洛 麦坤冲进了混乱之中 |
wreckage:n.(失事船或飞机等的)残骸;(船只等的)失事;
|
There's no way the rookie can make it through! |
他不可能穿过那里的! |
Not in one piece, that is. |
他会被撞烂的 |
Yeah! |
耶! |
Lightning! Oh! |
闪电 !喔! |
Look at that! McQueen made it through! |
快看啊!麦坤冲出来了 |
A spectacular move by Lightning McQueen! |
闪电 麦坤又一次上演精彩表演 |
spectacular:adj.壮观的;壮丽的;令人惊叹的;n.壮观的场面;精彩的表演;
|
Yeah! Ka-chow! |
耶!咔嚓! |