|
|
Brooklyn.Nine.Nine.S01E01-神烦警探
|
This job is eating me alive. |
我要被这工作整死了 |
I can't breathe anymore. |
我已经无法呼吸了 |
I spent all these years trying to be the good guy, the man in the white hat. |
这些年来我努力做一个好人 一个有道德有素养的好人 |
I'm not becoming like them. |
我并不是要变得像他们 |
I am them. |
我就是他们中的一员 |
Hey! What are you doing, weirdo ? |
怪胎 你在干嘛 |
weirdo:n.古怪的人,奇怪的人;
|
I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. |
我在模仿<忠奸人>里最有名的一段演说 |
Or actually, ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. |
其实吧 是十个我在模仿<忠奸人>里的那段演说 |
What's up? |
怎么着 |
Get it together , man. Okay? |
正经点好吗 |
Get it together:振作起来;打起精神;
|
So the store was hit about two hours ago. |
大概两小时前商店遇劫 |
They took mostly tablets , laptops , and cameras. |
几乎所有平板电脑 手提和照相机都遭劫 |
tablets:n.药片;片剂;(固定于墙上作纪念的)牌,碑,匾;(tablet的第三人称单数和复数) laptops:n.便携式电脑;笔记本电脑;(laptop的复数)
|
Sorry. |
不好意思 |
I'd like a list of all your employees, whoever had access to the store. |
请给我一份 有商店钥匙的员工名单 |
whoever:任何人:无论是谁:
|
I'd also like to apologize for my partner. |
我还要替我的搭档给您道个歉 |
His parents didn't give him enough attention. |
他父母以前没带他看病 |
Uh, Detective ... |
警探 |
Detective:n.侦探;警探;私人侦探;adj.侦查(用)的
|
I already solved the case. |
我已经破案了 |
We're looking for three white males, one of whom has sleeve tats on both arms. |
嫌疑犯是三名男性白人 其中有个人两只手臂都有纹身 |
sleeve:n.袖子;套管;有…袖子的;唱片套;v.给…装袖子; tats:v.用梭织法编织(tat的第三人称单数);n.刺青(等于tattoo,tat的复数);
|
And how do you know that? |
你又是怎么知道的 |
I had an informant on the inside. |
我在内部有线人 |
informant:n.被调查者;告密者;提供消息者;
|
He's been here for years. |
他在这儿好几年了 |
Watching, learning. Waiting. |
观察 学习 等待 |
His code name ? |
他的代号是 |
code name:v.给与代号;
|
Fuzzy Cuddle bear. |
毛绒抱抱熊 |
Fuzzy:adj.模糊的;失真的;有绒毛的; Cuddle:v.拥抱;偎依;舒服地贴著身睡;n.搂抱,拥抱;
|
He's a nanny cam. |
针孔摄像头 |
nanny:n.保姆;母山羊;
|
You got lucky. |
你走狗屎运 |
No, I got here five minutes before you and figured that in this gigantic electronics store, there had to be at least one working camera. |
我就是比你先到了五分钟 我想着这么大一个卖电子设备的商店 至少有一个摄像头在运作吧 |
gigantic:adj.巨大的,庞大的; electronics:n.电子学;电子工业;
|
Oh! Hi, bad guys! |
坏人们你们好啊 |
You did it, fuzzy. You busted 'em. |
绒绒 你做到了 你抓到他们了 |
busted:adj.被当场逮住;v.打破;突击搜查;(使)降级;(bust的过去分词和过去式)
|
It's time to come home. |
可以回家了 |
I'm not sure if I can. |
我可不确定 |
I've been undercover so long, I've forgotten who I am. |
我做了太久的卧底 我已经忘了我是谁 |
undercover:adj.秘密工作的;暗中做的;私下进行的;
|
I have seen terrible things. |
我目睹过许多惨状 |
I haven't known the touch of a woman in many moons. |
我已经太久没有碰过女人了 |
All right. |
够了 |
Detective Santiago ! |
Santiago警探 |
Santiago:n.圣地亚哥(智利首都);
|
Don't walk away from me! |
不要离开我 |
Yes, I did crack the case. |
是的 是我破的案 |
crack:v.使破裂;打开;变声;n.裂缝;声变;噼啪声;adj.最好的;高明的;
|
So, Santiago, would you do the honors? |
Santiago 您请吧 |
I hate this! |
真烦 |
I hate this. |
真烦 |
And you're just gonna add one. |
加一就好了 |
I'm winning. |
我要赢了 |
It's a good feeling. |
感觉真好 |
It's a good feeling. Yeah. |
真的好 |
Enjoy it while it lasts. |
抓紧时间好好享受吧 |
I will! |
我会的 |
JP, update on the Morgenthau murder? |
JP 汇报一下Morgenthau凶杀案 |
update:vt.使现代化;更新;n.现代化;更新的信息;
|