|
|
Big.Hero.6-超能陆战队.2014
|
Get up! Get up! |
起来 起来 |
The winner! By total annihilation . |
赢家诞生 完胜对手 |
annihilation:n.灭绝;消灭;
|
Yama! |
催命阎王 |
Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring? |
谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄 |
guts:n.勇气;肠道;内脏;v.损毁内部;取出…的内脏;(gut的第三人称单数和复数)
|
With little Yama! |
挑战我的小阎王 |
Can I try? |
我能试试吗 |
I have a robot. I built it myself. |
我有个机器人 是我自己造的 |
Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play. |
算了吧小子 这儿有规矩 交钱才能入场 |
Oh, is this enough? |
这些够了吗 |
What's your name, little boy? |
你叫什么 小朋友 |
Hiro, Hiro Hamada . |
我叫小宏 滨田宏 |
Hamada:n.石漠,石质沙漠;岩漠;
|
Prepare your bot, Zero... |
准备好你的机器人 小虫 |
Two bots enter... One might leaves. |
两方对垒 决一死战 |
bots:n.蝇蛆病; v.只想借不想还(bot的第三人称单数形式);
|
Fighters ready? |
准备好了吗 |
Fight! |
开战 |
That was my first fight. Can I try again? |
这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗 |
No one likes a sore loser little boy. |
没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友 |
sore loser:输不起的人;
|
Go home. |
回家吧 |
I've got more money... |
我还有钱 |
Fighters ready? |
准备好了吗 |
Fight! |
开战 |
Megabot! |
磁力神 |
Destroy. |
灭了他 |
Not more "Little Yama". - But what? |
再见了 小阎王 - 什么 |
This is not possible! |
这怎么可能 |
Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck. |
我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧 |
Do you wanna go again? |
你还想再来一次吗 |
Yama? |
阎王 |
No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey! |
没人敢惹阎王 - 嘿 |
hustles:vt.催促;猛推;强夺;vi.赶紧;硬挤过去;拼命挣钱;n.推;奔忙;拥挤喧嚷;
|
Teach him a lesson! |
给他点颜色看看 |
Hey fellas . Let's talk about this. |
伙计们 有话好好说 |
fellas:n.伙伴;小伙子;哥儿们;男朋友;(fella的复数)
|
Hiro, get on! - Tadashi! |
小宏 快上车 - 阿正 |
Ooh! Good timing. |
来得真是时候 |
Are you okay? - Yeah. |
你没事吧 - 没事 |
Are you hurt? - No! |
受伤了吗 - 没有 |
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head! |
那你在想什么 笨蛋 |
knuckle:n.指节;指关节;(猪等动物的)肘,蹄;v.用指关节打(压,碰,擦);
|
You graduated high school and you're 13 and this is what you're doing? |
你十三岁从高中毕业 就是为了干这个 |
Hold on! |
抓紧了 |
Bot fighting is illegal . You're gonna get yourself arrested. |
机器人比赛是违法的 你会被抓进监狱的 |
illegal:adj.不合法的;非法的;n.非法移民;非法劳工;
|
Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal. |
机器人比赛不违法 参与赌博才...才违法 |
Betting:n.打赌;赌钱;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;(bet的现在分词)
|
But, so who could heed . I'm on a roll , big brother. |
但没人会注意到的 我势头可猛了 老哥 |
heed:v.注意;留心;听从(劝告或警告);n.注意;留心; on a roll:(非正式)顺利的;走运的;势如破竹;连连获胜;好运连连;
|
And there is no stopping me! |
谁也不能阻止我 |
Oh, no. |
哦不 |
Hi, Aunt Cass. |
嗨 卡斯阿姨 |
Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay... |
你们还好吗 快告诉我你们没事 |
We're fine. - We're okay. |
我们很好 - 我们没事 |
Oh good. |
那就好 |
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?! |
那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么 |
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you. |
过去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大 |
Have I been perfect? No! |
我十全十美吗 不 |
Do I know anything about children? No! |
我很会养小孩吗 不 |
Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably? |
我该找本育儿手册来看吗 也许吧 |
Where I was going with this? I had a point... |
我想说什么来着 我本来想说... |
Sorry. - We love you, Aunt Cass. |
抱歉 - 我们爱您 卡斯阿姨 |
I love you too! |
我也爱你 |