返回首页

Bee.Movie.2008-蜜蜂总动员

According to all known laws of aviation , there is no way a bee should be able to fly. 根据飞行原理 蜜蜂不可能飞行
According to:根据,据说; aviation:n.航空;飞行术;飞机制造业;
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground . 翅膀太小 躯体太大
off the ground:已开始的;在进行中;
The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. 但是蜜蜂确实会飞 因为他们才不甩人类的胡扯淡
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. 黄黑...黄黑...黄黑...
Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. 黑黄耶! 这样够瞎趴了吧!
Barry! Breakfast is ready! 贝瑞 吃早饭罗
Coming! 来了啦
Hang on a second. 稍等一下
Hello? 喂?
Barry? Adam? 贝瑞? 亚当?
Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. 你信不信这是真的? 不信 我去接你
Looking sharp . 帅呆了
sharp:锋利的,尖的
Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. 走楼梯 你爸花了不少钱装的耶
Sorry. I'm excited. 抱歉 我太兴奋了
Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. 模范毕业生 我们以你为荣
A perfect report card , all B's. 每一科都是满 蜂
report card:成绩单;工作报告;
Very proud. 乖儿子
Ma! I got a thing going here. 妈 别弄乱我的头发
You got lint on your fuzz . Ow! That's me! 你的衣服起了毛球 噢! 那是我的毛发耶!
lint:n.软麻布;线头;棉绒;vi.飞散出棉线; fuzz:n.绒毛; vi.作绒毛状飞散; vt.使模糊;
Wave to us! We'll be in row 118, 000. Bye! 我们坐第11万排 记得挥手哦
Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! 贝瑞 别在家里乱飞
Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry. 嗨 亚当 嗨 贝瑞
Is that fuzz gel ? A little. Special day, graduation. 你涂了发胶? 是啊 今天是毕业典礼耶
gel:vi.胶化;n.[物化]凝胶,胶体;
Never thought I'd make it. 没想到我也能毕业
Three days grade school , three days high school. 3天小学 3天高中
grade school:na.(美)小学;
Those were awkward . 高中生涯一场梦
awkward:adj.尴尬的;笨拙的;棘手的;不合适的;
Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive . 3天大学 幸好我有请假 做环蜂巢旅行
hitchhiked:v.免费搭便车;搭顺风车(hitchhike的过去分词和过去式) hive:vi.群居; n.蜂房,蜂巢; vt.入蜂箱;
You did come back different. 你回来以后精神为之一振
Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. 亚瑟 你的胡子很帅哟
Hear about Frankie ? Yeah. 听说法兰基的事吗? 听说了
Frankie:n.弗兰基(姓名);
You going to the funeral ? No, I'm not going. 你要参加告别式吗? 才不要
funeral:n.葬礼;麻烦事;adj.丧葬的,出殡的;
Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. 大家都知道螫人就会挂掉
sting:v.刺;蜇;叮;(使)感觉刺痛;n.刺;刺伤;蜇伤;刺毛;
Don't waste it on a squirrel . Such a hothead . 那个 蜂 子偏偏不信邪
squirrel:n.松鼠; hothead:n.性急的人;鲁莽的人;
I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. 退一步海阔天空
I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. 每天开车就像坐云霄飞车
incorporating:v.将…包括在内;包含;吸收;使并入;注册成立;(incorporate的现在分词) amusement park:n.游乐场;娱乐园;
That's why we don't need vacations. 所以才不必度假
Boy, quite a bit of pomp ... under the circumstances . 哇塞 好大的阵仗哦
pomp:n.盛况;浮华;壮丽;夸耀; circumstances:n.情况;环境;情形;(circumstance的复数)
Well, Adam, today we are men. We are! 亚当 今天我们转大人了 没错!
Bee-men. Amen! 大 蜂 子 阿门!
Hallelujah ! 哈里路亚!
Hallelujah:n.赞美上帝的颂歌;int.哈利路亚;
Students, faculty , distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. 各位同学 教职员以及嘉宾 请热烈欢迎翁校长
faculty:n.科,系;能力;全体教员; distinguished:adj.尊贵的; v.区分; Dean:n.院长;系主任;教务长;主持牧师;
Welcome, New Hive City graduating class of... 欢迎各位 纽窝市即将毕业的优秀的...
...9:15. 九点十五分届的毕业生
That concludes our ceremonies. 毕业典礼结束
concludes:v.结束; (conclude的第三人称单数)
And begins your career at Honex Industries! 开始到蜂妮蜜上班吧!
career:n.职业;事业;生涯;经历;
Will we pick our job today? 今天要挑工作吗?
I heard it's just orientation . 听说只是职前训练
orientation:n.方向;定向;适应;情况介绍;向东方;
Heads up! Here we go. 准备好 开始罗!
Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. 请勿把头和触角伸出车外
antennas:n.[电讯]天线,[动]触角(antenna的复数形式); tram:n.电车轨道;煤车;vt.用煤车运载;vi.乘电车;
Wonder what it'll be like? A little scary. 你觉得怎样? 吓得半死
Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. 欢迎参观蜂妮蜜 甜蜜蜜企业的子公司 这一切都隶属蜂炮集团
division:n.师;分配;分开;分歧; Hexagon:n.六角形,六边形;adj.成六角的;成六边的;