|
|
Avengers.Age.of.Ultron.2015-复仇者联盟
|
Report to your stations immediately. |
立即到你的岗位报到 |
This is not a drill. We are under attack! |
这不是演习 我们遭到袭击 |
We are under attack! |
我们遭到袭击 |
Shit! |
妈的 |
Language! |
别说脏话 |
Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs? |
贾维斯 从上面看情况如何 |
The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield . |
某种能量护盾保护着里面的建筑物 |
shield:n.盾;防护物;保护者;v.遮蔽;包庇;避开;保卫;
|
Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken. |
斯托克的科技 远比之前拿下的九头蛇基地先进 |
technology:n.技术;工艺;术语; Hydra:n.九头蛇;[无脊椎]水螅;难以根除之祸害;
|
Loki's scepter must be here. |
洛基的权杖一定在里面 |
scepter:n.节杖(象征君权);王权;vt.授予…王权;拥登王位(等于sceptre);
|
Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. |
没有它 斯托克不可能有这种防御 |
mount:n.山;坐骑;山峰;衬纸板;v.登上;爬上;攀登;准备;
|
At long last. |
终于 |
'"At long last" is lasting a little long, boys. |
终于 是拖得太久了 小伙子们 |
Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise. |
对 我觉得已经没法出奇制胜了 |
element:n.元素;要素;原理;成分;自然环境;
|
Wait a second. |
等一下 |
No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said "language"? |
没人想回应一下 刚才队长说的 别说脏话 吗 |
I know. |
我知道 |
Just slipped out. |
顺嘴就说出来了 |
slipped:adj.打滑的;v.滑倒;滑落;脱落;(slip的过去分词和过去式)
|
Who gave the order to attack? |
谁下的攻击命令 |
Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers . |
斯托克先生 复仇者来了 |
Avengers:n.复仇者(avenger的复数);
|
They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked . |
他们在森林外围着陆 外围守卫慌了 |
perimeter:n.周长;周界;[眼科]视野计; panicked:v.(使)惊慌,惊慌失措;(panic的过去分词和过去式)
|
They have to be after the scepter. |
他们一定是为权杖而来 |
Can we hold them? - They're the Avengers. |
我们能挡住他们吗 -他们可是复仇者 |
Deploy the rest of the tanks. |
部署所有坦克 |
Deploy:v.部署;利用;[军事]展开;(使)张开;
|
Concentrate fire on the weak ones. |
集中火力猛攻弱点 |
Concentrate:n.浓缩物;v.聚精会神;集中(注意力);使…集中(或集合、聚集);(使)浓缩;
|
A hit may make them close ranks . |
攻击可能会让他们团结起来 |
close ranks:使队伍靠拢;向前靠拢;
|
Everything we've accomplished ... |
我们取得的一切成就... |
accomplished:adj.完成的;有技巧的;有学问的;v.完成;(accomplish的过去分词和过去式)
|
But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough . |
但我们马上就要取得最大的突破了 |
on the verge of:濒临于;接近于; breakthrough:n.突破;开始取得成功之时;adj.突破性的;
|
Then let's show them what we've accomplished. |
那就让他们瞧瞧我们的成就 |
Send out the twins. |
派出双胞胎 |
It's too soon. |
太早了 |
It's what they signed up for. |
他们当初加入就是为了这个 |
My men can hold them. |
我的手下能挡住他们 |
Sir, the city is taking fire. |
先生 城市受了打击 |
Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties . |
我们知道斯托克 不在乎平民伤亡 |
civilian:adj.民用的;百姓的,平民的;n.平民,百姓; casualties:n.伤亡;人员伤亡(casualty的复数);
|
Send in the Iron Legion . |
派出钢铁军团 |
Legion:n.(古罗马)军团;众多;军队;adj.众多的;大量的;
|
This quadrant is unsafe . Please back away. |
这一地区很危险 请撤离 |
quadrant:n.象限;[海洋][天]象限仪;四分之一圆; unsafe:adj.不安全的;危险的;不安稳的;
|
We are here to help. |
我们是来帮你们的 |
This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. |
这一地区很危险 请撤离 |
Please back away. |
请撤离 |
We wish to avoid collateral damage. - Costel! |
我们想减少附带损失 -科斯特尔 |
collateral:adj.并行的;旁系的;附属的;n.抵押品;[法]担保品;旁系亲属;
|
We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved . |
这场冲突一结束 我们就通知你们 |
inform:v.通知;告诉;报告;告发;告密; conflict:n.冲突;矛盾;争执;抵触;v.抵触; resolved:adj.下定决心; v.解决; (resolve的过去分词和过去式)
|
We are here to help. - Avengers, go home! |
我们是来帮你们的 -复仇者 回家去吧 |
We are here to help. |
我们是来帮你们的 |
We will not yield ! |
我们决不屈服 |
yield:n.产量;产出;利润;v.屈服;让步;放弃;提供;
|
The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. |
美国人派他们的怪物来考验我们 |
circus:n.马戏;马戏团; freaks:n.狂热爱好者; v.(使)强烈反应,震惊,畏惧; (freak的第三人称单数和复数)
|
We will send them back in bags. |
我们把他们的尸体送回去 |
No surrender ! - No surrender ! |
决不投降 -决不投降 |
surrender:v.投降;(被迫)放弃,交出;n.投降;屈服;屈从;放弃,交出
|
I am going to surrender. |
我准备投降 |
I am going to:我将要做什么事情
|
You delete everything. |
你得把一切都删除 |
If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been... |
如果把武器留给复仇者 他们可能不会深入调查我们的研究... |
The twins. |
双胞胎呢 |