|
|
Ant.Man.And.The.Wasp.2018-蚁人2黄蜂女现身
|
I still think about the night your mother and I had to leave you. |
我还会想到那个晚上 你母亲和我不得不离开你 |
Hopefully, it's not for long, but I'll call you when we get settled . |
希望能快去快回 我们安顿好了会打给你的 |
settled:adj.稳定的; v.结束; (settle的过去分词和过去式)
|
When I have a better indication of what's going on. |
等我更了解情况了的 |
indication:n.显示;表明;标示;象征;
|
Mommy? |
妈妈 |
Jellybean . |
小糖豆 |
Jellybean:n.一种豆形糖果;
|
Daddy and I have a last-minute business trip... |
爸爸和我要临时出趟差 |
last-minute:adj.最后的,紧急关头的;归根究底的;
|
so Rose is gonna stay with you for a few days. |
萝丝会在这里陪你几天 |
No. I don't want you to go. |
不要 我不要你走 |
It's gonna be so boring . |
肯定可无聊了 |
boring:adj.无聊的;令人厌烦的;n.钻孔;v.使厌烦;钻孔;(bore的现在分词)
|
I won't be able to keep my... |
我会困得睁不开 |
eyes... |
眼睛 |
Goodbye, sweetheart . All right, we'll see you soon. |
再见 亲爱的 我们很快就回来 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
Okay. |
好 |
Janet, we gotta go. |
珍妮特 我们得走了 |
I wish we could have put down our bags... |
真希望我们能够放下行李 |
tucked you back into your bed... |
哄你上床 |
tucked:v.塞进,折叠,卷起;把…藏入;收藏;(tuck的过去分词和过去式)
|
but too many lives were at stake . |
但这事关太多性命 |
stake:n.桩,棍子;赌注;火刑;奖金;v.资助,支持;系…于桩上;把…押下打赌;
|
Oh, my God. |
天呐 |
They've already launched . |
已经发射了 |
launched:v.发射;发起;开展;开始;(launch的过去式和过去分词)
|
We have to stop it. |
我们得拦截它 |
Come on. |
走吧 |
To disarm the missile , we had to get inside it... |
要拆除导弹 我们必须进去 |
disarm:vt.解除武装;裁军;缓和;vi.放下武器;裁减军备; missile:n.导弹;发射物;投掷物;
|
but the plating was too thick. |
但外壳太厚了 |
The only way in was to shrink between the molecules . |
如果想进去 只能缩小 钻过分子间隙 |
shrink:v.收缩;减少;退缩;畏缩;n.精神病学家;心理学家; molecules:n.[化学]分子,微粒;[化学]摩尔(molecule的复数);
|
I can't get through. |
我钻不透 |
Hank. |
汉克 |
We both knew that if you go that small... |
我们都清楚 如果缩小到那个程度 |
there is no coming back. |
就回不来了 |
It should have been me, but my regulator was damaged. |
本该是我去的 但我的调节器坏了 |
regulator:n.调整者;校准器;
|
Your mother's wasn't. |
你妈妈的还完好 |
Tell Hope I love her. |
告诉霍普我爱她 |
She turned it off. |
她关掉了它 |
Janet. No! |
珍妮特 不要 |
She went subatomic to deactivate the bomb. |
进入了亚原子状态好拆弹 |
subatomic:adj.[化学]亚原子的;原子内的; deactivate:vt.使无效;使不活动;遣散;复员;
|
Your mother saved thousands of lives that day knowing she'd be lost in the quantum realm . |
你母亲那天拯救了上千人的性命 尽管她知道 她会迷失在量子域中 |
quantum:n.量子论;额;美国昆腾公司(世界领先的硬盘生产商); realm:n.领域,范围;王国;
|
Alone. |
孤身一人 |
Afraid. |
害怕恐惧 |
Gone forever. |
永远迷失 |
Telling you that she wasn't coming home... |
告诉你她再不能回家 |
was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. |
是我这辈子做过的最难的事 |
But then Scott showed up. |
但后来斯科特出现了 |
Or should I say, broke into our house. |
或者该说 他闯进了我们家 |
And when he went to the quantum realm... |
他进入量子域后 |
and came back. |
却又回来了 |
Everything changed. |
一切都变了 |
I started to wonder... |
我开始想 |
could your mother still be alive? |
或许你妈妈还活着 |
So, I dusted off some old plans. |
所以我翻出了一些旧图纸 |
Dad, what are you saying? |
爸爸 你是什么意思 |
I think it's possible to bring her back. |
我们或许能救她回来 |
Okay. We're in. |
好 我们进来了 |
Oh, this place is a maze . |
这地方就是个迷宫 |
maze:n.迷宫;迷惑;糊涂;vt.迷失;使混乱;使困惑;
|