|
|
Ant.Man.2015-蚁人
|
Stark! |
斯塔克 |
He doesn't seem happy. |
他好像不太高兴 |
Hello, Hank. |
你好 汉克 |
You're supposed to be in Moscow. |
你应该在莫斯科 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
I took a detour ... |
我绕了个道 |
detour:v.使…绕道而行;绕道;迂回;n.绕道;便道;
|
through your defense lab. |
去了你的防御实验室 |
Tell me that isn't what I think it is. |
告诉我这不是我想的那个东西 |
That depends if you think it's a poor attempt to replicate my work. |
那得看你是不是认为 这是意图复制我实验成果的失败品 |
attempt:n.企图,试图;攻击;v.企图,试图;尝试; replicate:vt.复制; vi.重复; adj.复制的; n.复制品;
|
Even for this group, that takes nerve . |
就算是你们三个 这也太胆大了 |
nerve:n.神经;勇气;神经质;神经紧张;v.鼓足勇气;振作精神;
|
You were instructed to go to Russia. |
你受命前往俄罗斯 |
May I remind you, Dr. Pym, that you're a soldier... |
我需要提醒你 皮姆博士 你是名军人 |
remind:v.提醒;使想起;
|
I'm a scientist. |
我是个科学家 |
Then act like one. |
那就有点科学家的样子 |
The Pym Particle is the most revolutionary science ever developed. |
皮姆粒子是从古至今 最具革命性的科学发明 |
Particle:n.颗粒;[物]质点;极小量;小品词; revolutionary:adj.革命性的;革命的;彻底变革的;n.改革者;革命者;
|
Help us put it to good use. |
帮我们物尽其用 |
I let you turn me into your errand boy, and now you try to steal my research? |
我让你们把我当仆人一样使唤 可你们现在居然试图盗取我的研究 |
errand:n.使命;差事;差使;
|
If only you'd protected Janet with such ferocity , Dr. Pym. |
要是当时你也像现在这么猛地保护简妮特 皮姆博士 |
ferocity:n.凶猛;残忍;暴行;
|
Easy, Hank. |
别冲动 汉克 |
You mention my wife again and I'll show you ferocity. |
你再敢提我妻子试试 我就让你见识下什么叫猛 |
Don't look at me. You said it. |
别看我 话是你说的 |
I formally tender my resignation . |
我正实提出辞职 |
tender:v.投标;提供;提出;n.投标;(蒸汽机车的)煤水车;adj.和善的;温柔的;亲切的; resignation:n.辞职;放弃;辞职书;顺从;
|
We don't accept it. Formally. |
我们拒绝接受 正式的 |
Hank, we need you. |
汉克 我们需要你 |
The Pym Particle is a miracle . Please. |
皮姆粒子是个奇迹 拜托了 |
miracle:n.奇迹,奇迹般的人或物;惊人的事例;
|
Don't let your past determine the future. |
别让你的过去决定未来 |
determine:v.决定;确定;测定;查明;形成;影响;裁决;安排;
|
As long as I am alive, nobody will ever get that formula . |
只要我还活着 谁都休想得到那个公式 |
As long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然; formula:n.公式; adj.(赛车)方程式的(指赛车要符合规定的体积,重量及汽缸容量等);
|
We shouldn't let him leave the building. |
我们不该让他离开这栋楼 |
You've already lied to him. |
你已经骗了他了 |
Now you want to go to war with him? |
现在还想跟他开战吗 |
Yes. |
是的 |
Our scientists haven't come close to replicating his work. |
我们的科学家想复制他的成果还差得远呢 |
replicating:n.八音阶间隔的反复音; adj.复制的; v.复制(replicate的ing形式);
|
He just kicked your ass, full-size . |
他刚才已经着实地教训了你一顿 |
full-size:adj.全尺寸的;动物完全长大的;全身的;与原物一样大小的;
|
You really want to find out what it's like when you can't see him coming? |
你真想体验下 在你看都看不到他在哪时 他有多厉害吗 |
I've known Hank Pym for a long time. |
我认识汉克.皮姆很久了 |
He's no security risk . |
他不是安全隐患 |
security risk:n.(尤指危及国家、机构等安全的)危险分子;
|
Unless we make him one. |
除非我们把他逼到那步 |
You like that? |
喜欢吗 |
You like that? |
喜欢吗 |
Come get you some now. |
放马过来吧 |
You didn't even move. |
你连动都没动一下 |
Nah. |
是啊 |
What if I come in on the left side, right? Just down here. |
我要是打你左边呢 就下面这里 |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
You see this right here? |
你看到这里了吗 |
I'm gonna miss you, Scott. |
我会想你的 斯科特 |
I'm gonna miss you, too, Peachy . |
我也会想你的 桃子 |
Peachy:adj.桃色的;桃子似的;出色的;
|
Man, you guys got the weirdest goodbye rituals. |
你们这帮人的道别仪式真怪 |
weirdest:adj.奇异的;不寻常的;离奇的;(weird的最高级)
|
All right, break it up. |
好了 散了吧 |
Break it up! Break it up! |
散了吧 散了吧 |