|
|
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S01E01-神盾局特工
|
The secret is out. |
秘密已泄露 |
For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, hiding the truth. |
数十年来 你们的组织在阴影中暗藏 隐瞒真相 |
organization:n.组织;机构;体制;团体;
|
But now we know -- they're among us. |
但现在我们知道了 他们就在我们身边 |
Heroes... |
英雄... |
...and monsters. |
...和怪兽 |
The world is full of wonders. |
世界满是奇迹 |
Thanks, Bernie. - You bet . |
谢了 伯尼 -客气 |
bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿;
|
Ace, come and get it. |
艾斯 过来拿 |
What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy's this weekend? |
我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样 |
What do you say:你说…怎么样?;
|
You and Kisha can swim in the pond . |
你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳 |
pond:n.池塘;水池(尤指人工的);v.把…挖成池塘;堵(溪流)水成池;
|
Sure. |
好 |
You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months. |
过几个月 你就过生日了 |
Who's your favorite? |
你最喜欢谁 |
I'm okay. |
不用了 |
Things are tight right now, but I'm gonna find something. |
爸爸现在手头紧 但我很快会找到工作的 |
Not back at the factory, but I got prospects . |
不回工厂 但我很有信心 |
prospects:n.可能性; v.探矿; (prospect的第三人称单数和复数)
|
You and me -- what are we? |
咱爷俩 我们是什么 |
We're a team. - That's right. |
一个团队 -没错 |
So, who do you -- |
那么你想要谁... |
Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me. |
你还好吗 艾斯 看着我 |
I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay? |
你跟伯尼待在这儿 好吗 |
People might be hurt, and I'm gonna see if they need my help. |
也许有人受伤了 我去看看需不需要帮忙 |
Stay with Bernie. |
跟伯尼待在一起 |
Watch my boy! |
看好我儿子 |
Help me! |
救命 |
Help me!! |
救命 |
Help me! |
救命 |
Help me!! |
救命 |
We can't explain everything we see. |
我们无法解释看到的一切 |
But our eyes are open. |
但是我们眼界大开 |
So what now? |
现在怎么办 |
There are no more shadows for you to hide in. |
再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了 |
Something impossible just happened. |
不可能的事发生了 |
What are you going to do about it? |
你们打算怎么办 |
Agent Ward , there's been a development. |
沃德特工 有新情况 |
Agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的; Ward:n.病房; v.防止;
|
It's the Rising Tide . |
是涨潮组织 |
Tide:n.潮汐; v.顺应潮水航行;
|
They've pinned down the location of the package. |
他们查到了包裹的地址 |
pinned:v.固定;使不能动弹;按住;钳住;(pin的过去分词和过去式) location:n.地方;地点;位置;定位
|
We need to abort . |
我们得终止行动 |
abort:v.中止;流产;放弃;堕胎;n.流产;放弃;(比喻)未做好的打算;未成形的计划;
|
I'm five minutes away from retrieving it. |
我五分钟就能取回包裹 |
retrieving:v.(美)(计算机的)[计]检索(retrieve的ing形式);恢复;取回;补偿;
|
So is everyone else. |
其他人也差五分钟 |
They posted the coordinates online. |
他们把坐标发到网上了 |
coordinates:n.[数]坐标;相配之衣物;v.使协调;使调和(coordinate的第三人称单数形式);
|
If the job was easy... - Yeah, it wouldn't be any fun. |
如果任务简单... -我知道 就没意思了 |
Watch your six. |
注意身后 |
Red tie, by the window. |
红领带 窗边 |
Your fireplace is broken. |
你的壁炉坏了 |
fireplace:n.壁炉;
|
Ward, just a heads-up . |
沃德 提个醒 |
heads-up:adj.足智多谋的;思维敏捷的;警觉的;n.警告,警告信息;
|
We've got possible hostiles in your vicinity . |
你附近可能存在敌人 |
hostiles:adj.敌对的,敌方的;怀敌意的;n.敌对; vicinity:n.邻近,附近;近处;
|
Really? |
是吗 |
What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward? |
SHIELD 代表什么 沃德特工 |
Strategic Homeland Intervention , Enforcement and Logistics Division . |
国土战略防御攻击 与后勤保障局 |
Strategic:adj.战略上的,战略的; Intervention:n.介入;调停;妨碍; Enforcement:n.执行,实施;强制; Logistics:n.[军]后勤;后勤学;物流; Division:n.师;分配;分开;分歧;
|
And what does that mean to you? |
它对你来说意味着什么 |
It means someone really wanted our initials to spell out " Shield ." |
意味着有人很想让我们的首字母缩写 组成 盾牌 一词 |
initials:n.首字母;缩写;姓名中的大写字母(initial的复数); spell out:讲清楚; Shield:n.盾;防护物;保护者;v.遮蔽;包庇;避开;保卫;
|