|
|
A.Bugs.Life.1998-虫虫特攻队.
|
No, no, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. |
不 |
I'm lost! Where's the line? |
我迷路了 路线呢 |
It just went away. What do I do? What do I do? |
路线不见了 怎么办 |
Help! - We'll be stuck here forever! |
救命啊 我们会永远困在这儿了 |
Do not panic . Do not panic! |
不要慌 |
panic:adj.恐慌的;n.惊恐;恐慌;惶恐不安;v.惊慌失措;
|
We are trained professionals . Now, stay calm. |
我们是受过训的专家 |
professionals:n.[管理]专业人员(professional的复数);
|
A-Around the leaf? L-I don't think we can do that. |
绕 绕过叶子 我 我想我们办不到 |
Oh, nonsense . This is nothing compared to the twig of'93. |
哦 胡说八道 这跟93年树枝事件相比 根本没什么 |
nonsense:n.胡说;废话;adj.荒谬的;int.胡说; compared:adj.比较的,对照的; v.相比; (compare的过去式和过去分词) twig:v.理解;n.小枝;嫩枝;末梢;
|
That's it. That's it. Good! |
就是这样 很好 |
You're doing great! There you go. There you go! |
你做的很好 就是这样 再继续 |
Watch my eyes. Don't look away. |
看着我的眼睛 不要看别处 |
And here's the line again. - Thank you. Thank you, Mr Soil. |
路线就在这里了 谢谢 索尼先生 谢谢 |
Good job, everybody! |
哈 大伙儿 干的好 |
Oh, my. There's quite a gap , Mr Soil. |
天哪 索尼先生 |
gap:n.差距;间隙;缺口;间隔;v.使豁裂;豁开;
|
Shouldn't we tell the queen? - I don't think we need to involve the queen in this. |
刚刚的缺口可真大 要不要告诉皇后啊 我想不必 拿这件事情让皇后烦心 |
involve:v.包含;需要;牵涉;牵连;影响;(使)参加;
|
She's got enough on her plate already, training her daughter. |
她最近已经够忙的了 那可怜的孩子 |
Oh, wind's died down. They'll be here soon. |
风变弱了 他们马上就会到了 |
Just be confident , dear. You'll be fine. - There's a gap. |
亲爱的 要有信心 不会有事的 |
confident:adj.自信的;确信的;
|
There's a gap in the line. What are we gonna do? |
啊 那里有个缺口 队伍里有个缺口 我们要怎么办 |
It's okay, Your Highness . Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that's all. |
没关系的 公主殿下 缺口常会有 我们只相差几寸而已 |
Highness:n.殿下,阁下;高度,高位;高尚,高贵; Gaps:n.差异,缺口;缝隙(gap的复数形式);v.裂开;使豁裂(gap的第三人称单数形式);
|
Oh. Right. |
哦 对 |
Your Highness, I can't count when you hover like that. |
公主殿下 你这样盘旋我没办法数数了 |
hover:vi.盘旋,翱翔;徘徊;n.徘徊;盘旋;犹豫;vt.孵;徘徊在…近旁;
|
Oh, of course. I'm sorry. Go ahead. |
哦 对不起 你继续 |
Guys, go shade someone else for a while . |
好了 先去替别人遮阴吧 |
shade:n.阴凉处;色度;灯罩;背阴;v.给…遮挡(光线);加灯罩;把…涂暗;画阴影; for a while:adv.片刻;暂时;一会儿;一时;
|
Okay, Atta. Now what do we do? |
雅婷 你说 我知道 |
We relax . - Right. |
我们放轻松 噢 对 |
relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
Oh, it'll be fine. It's the same, year after year . |
放心吧 每年都是一样的 |
year after year:年复一年地;每年;
|
They come, they eat, they leave. That's our lot in life. |
他们来 他们吃 他们走 这就是我们的命运 |
It's not a lot, but it's our life. |
虽然苦 还是得过呀 |
Isn't that right, Aphie? Oh, you're such a cute little aphid . |
哈 对不对啊 蚜蚜 你真是个可爱的小蚜虫 |
aphid:n.[昆]蚜虫;
|
Ditch Dot! - Yeah, yeah! |
小不点 |
Ditch:v.在…上掘沟;把…开入沟里;丢弃;n.沟渠;壕沟;
|
Dot! - Yes, Mother. |
小不点 |
Not until my wings grow in. |
翅膀长好以后才能飞 |
Right. - But, Mom... |
对 妈 |
Dot, you're a young queen ant , and your wings are too little to be... |
小不点 你还小 而且你的翅膀还没长好啊 |
queen ant:n.蚁后;
|
I was talking to Mother. You're not the queen yet, Atta. |
我是在跟妈说话 你还不是皇后 雅婷 |
Now, Dot, be nice to your sister. |
小不点 不要跟你姐姐顶嘴哦 |
It's not my fault she's so stressed out. |
谁叫她老爱大惊小怪的 |
I know, I know. |
我知道 |
I'm always acting like the sky is falling. - Look out! |
我的表现像是天要塌下来似的 小心啊 |
Atta! - Princess Atta! Princess Atta! - Princess Atta! |
雅婷 雅婷公主 |
Princess:n.王妃;(除女王或王后外的)王室女成员;(尤指)公主;王公贵族夫人;
|
Oh! - Hey! |
噢 嗨 |
Stop that! - What do you think you're doing? |
快住手 你在干嘛 |
You could have killed somebody over here. - I'm sorry! |
这样会出人命的 对不起 |
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! |
对不起 |
Please forgive me. I'm sorry! |
请当我不存在 对不起 |
forgive:v.原谅;免除(债务,义务等);
|
Princess Atta! - Flik, what are you doing? |
雅婷公主 飞力 你在干什么啊 |
Oh! Oh, this! This is my new idea for harvesting grain . |
哦 这个啊 这是我收割谷粒的新点子啊 |
grain:n.粮食; v.把…作成细粒;
|
No more picking individual kernels . You can just cut down the entire stalk ! |
再也不必采摘一谷一谷的谷子 我们从来没有时间 为自己收集食物 |
individual:n.个人;有个性的人;adj.单独的;个别的; kernels:n.核心程序,核心(kernel的复数形式); stalk:n.(植物的)茎,秆;梗,柄;追踪;高视阔步;v.追踪,潜近;
|
Because we spend all summer harvesting for the offering. |
因为整个夏天 都在为贡品做准备 |
But my invention will speed up production. - Oh, another invention? |
但是我的发明可以加速生产 噢 又一个新发明 |
Yeah, and I've got something for you too. - Flik! |
对了飞力 我也有事跟你说 |
Dr Flora , if I may. - This is all very nice, but... - What? |
萝拉医生 借用一下 和一颗小露珠 对吧 |
Flora:n.植物区系;植物群;
|
Wrong! It is, in fact, a telescope . |
错了 其实它是 一个望远镜 |
telescope:n.望远镜;v.(使)叠套缩短;精简;
|
It's very clever, Flik, but... - Hello, Princess! My, aren't you looking lovely this morning! |
这非常聪明 但是 公主 你好 天啊 你今天早上看起来真可爱 |