|
|
9-1-1.S01E01-紧急呼救
|
What's your emergency ? |
你有什么紧急情况 |
emergency:n.紧急情况;突发事件;非常时刻;adj.紧急的;备用的;
|
The first kind of emergency is the one we all have, every day. |
第一种紧急情况是每个人每天都要面对的 |
You're looking at my emergency right now. |
我的紧急情况就是你看到的这样 |
It's been a year since my boyfriend Tommy broke up with me. |
我和男友汤米分手一年了 |
I'm still not over it. |
我还没放下 |
My mom's a big part of my emergency. |
我的紧急情况里 我妈占很大一部分 |
Alzheimer's disease , late-stage. |
晚期老年痴呆症 |
disease:n.病,[医]疾病;弊病;vt.传染;使…有病;
|
Mom, I'm going to work. |
妈 我去上班了 |
Veronica's in the kitchen. |
维罗妮卡在厨房里 |
Taking care of her pretty much takes up all my free time. |
我的大部分空闲时间都要照顾她 |
There's my number, right there, in case you need to call me for anything. |
那里有我的电话号码 如果你有事就打电话找我 |
You don't have to tell me every time. |
你不用三番四次提醒我 |
Sometimes you forget. |
你有时会忘记 |
And then you forget you forget. |
然后你会忘了你不记得了 |
I'm hopeless, right? - No, you're not. |
我没救了对吗 -才不是 |
Careful, careful. You got it. Good, good. |
小心点 拿稳了 很好 很好 |
I'm healed . |
我康复啦 |
healed:v.(使)康复,复原;治愈(病人);(使)结束;(heal的过去分词和过去式)
|
You look good today. |
你今天气色不错 |
Have a good day. |
祝你今天过得愉快 |
Drive carefully. - I will. |
开车小心 -好的 |
You smell good. |
你真香 |
Then there's the second kind of emergency, the kind you never want to have, the kind that comes without warning- the car crash , the fire, the heart attack , the break-in . |
还有另一种紧急情况 你绝不想碰到的 而且发生前毫无征兆 车祸 火灾 心脏病发 入室盗窃 |
car crash:n.车祸; heart attack:n.[医]心肌梗塞 break-in:n.闯入;非法进入;
|
That's the kind you call me about. |
这些情况下 大家就会打电话到我这来 |
I'm the actual first responder . |
我是 紧急事件第一反应人员 |
responder:n.响应器;回答者;
|
911. What's your emergency? - My son. |
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -我儿子 |
He hit his head on the diving board , and he's not breathing. |
他在跳水板上磕到头 没了呼吸 |
diving board:n.(游泳池的)跳水板;
|
What's your address, ma'am? |
您在哪里 女士 |
242 Beatrice Lane . |
比特里斯巷242号 |
Lane:n.车道;小巷;泳道;胡同;
|
I'm in Beverly Hills. Please hurry! |
比佛利山庄内 请尽快过来 |
Okay, paramedics are on the way. - My God. |
好的 急救人员已出发 -天啊 |
paramedics:n.护理人员;医务辅助人员;(paramedic的复数)
|
He's turning blue! - I need you to perform CPR on him. |
他的脸发紫了 -请你立刻进行心肺复苏 |
perform:v.表演;执行;履行;演出;工作,运转(好/不好);
|
Do you remember what to do? |
你还记得步骤吗 |
30 chest compressions followed by two breaths. |
胸外心脏按压三十下 随后进行两次人工呼吸 |
compressions:n.胸部按压(compression的复数);压实作用;[古生]压型化石;
|
Okay. - 30 and two. |
好的 -三十次按压与两次人工呼吸 |
Okay, Buck , start chest compressions. |
巴克 开始胸外按压 |
Buck:n.(美)钱,元;雄鹿;纨绔子弟;年轻的印第安人或黑人;
|
Hen, start bagging him. |
亨 准备用呼吸气囊给他通气 |
Got you, Captain. |
好的 队长 |
Ma'am, come with me. I need to get my team in there. |
女士 请随我来 让急救人员有足够空间救人 |
Don't worry. He's gonna be all right. |
别担心 他不会有事的 |
He's gonna be all right. Please, just take a seat. |
他会没事的 请坐 |
Get some of that water out. |
让他把水吐出来 |
Coming around. Starting compressions. |
准备好了 开始胸外按压 |
Pulse ox is on. Pad's on. |
指夹式脉搏血氧仪和除颤仪已开启 |
Pulse:n.脉冲;脉搏;脉率;强劲的音乐节拍;v.搏动;跳动;震动;洋溢着;
|
How long was he underwater ? - I don't know. |
他泡在水里多久了 -不知道 |
underwater:adj.在水中的;水面下的;adv.在水下;n.水下;
|
A few minutes, maybe. |
可能几分钟吧 |
Does he have medical conditions? - No. |
他有既往病史吗 -没有 |
Is he on any medications ? - No. |
他有在服药吗 -没有 |
medications:n.药;药物;(medication的复数)
|
No rhythm . |
没有心跳 |
rhythm:n.节奏;韵律;
|
Come on, Kid. Come on. |
呼吸啊 孩子 醒过来吧 |
The crazy part is that as soon as help arrives... |
最糟的是 只要救援人员抵达现场 |
as soon as:一…就;
|
most people just hang up. |
大部分人就直接把电话挂了 |